How dating (y/n) will be 

So this is a Random scenario of you dating the protagonist (y/n) and how will it be dating this ninja.

- she doesn't see gender she doesn't really care what you are as long as you love her truly.

- you must be very special, one of a kind that you managed to get this emotionless dull girl heart thumping for you.

- at first she tried to deny them but the more you came around and showed her kindness she couldn't help feel warm and happy? Whenever you came in sight.

- at first she thought there's something wrong with her either she's sick or ate something raw and when she asked the gang they all said together that she is in love.

- she was shocked and scared first because she feud that she will not get a partner because it will interfere with her plan Second she doesn't know how to deal with these feelings for the first time.

- she isn't going to confess she refuses thinking she isn't good enough for you she'll stare at you laughing and smiling thinking that you deserve better than a broken girl like her.

- she'll will try and avoid you to get rid of these feelings and that did upset you so the gang hade to knock some sense into her head.

- how the confession happened? The gang sat up a picnic for you two and told the two of you separately and it's going to be a study session but turns out to be a lie when just the two of you showed up and no one else for a while it was pretty awkward.

- until she finally blurred it out how you made her feel you confessed that you feel the same.

- all these romans books she thought she'll never need did come in handy after all.

- at first into the relationship she was awkward and still closed off but later in opened up more to you.

- she isn't much of a toucher she, doesn't like being touched but she will let you cuddle into her once in awhile while she reads if you give her your puppy eyes she has no other choice but to give in.

- she's a bit overprotective not in a way that she doesn't let you leave her side or talk to someone else no I mean if someone was to even say anything bad to you it will not end well for them.

- she'll act like a mother sometimes checks up on you telling you to eat and sleep and keep the place clean.

- you get to see her with out the mask only when you're alone.

- compliment her in anyway possible praise her and she'll have the tiniest tint of blush.

- you help her through her nightmares or she'll stay days without sleep.

- coconut loves you.

- this poor girl has insecurities so you have to sit down with her and keep remembering her how beautiful and important she really is.

- she sometimes has nightmares of you leaving her or dying so she wakes up in sweats if your laying next to her she'll pull you closer and stares at you admiring your beauty if your in a another room she'll go and check up on you and sneaks beside you, you'll wake up to a peaceful (y/n) sleeping beside you faced very close no mask and arms wrapped around you

- she'll reconsider her goal she doesn't want to break your heart.

- she doesn't get jealous much she knows she owns you and you love her but she'll stare at the person you're talking to thinking if they'll be better for you.

-she's a dominant one she hates being Control so if you try and be intimidating pinning her she'll easily turning around and show you who's really in charge doesn't matter if your taller or bigger then her she will pin you down.

-if you thought you're not submissive think again.

- isn't really good at it but she'll try to show you how she loves you by always giving you her full attention and care and brings you a little gift whenever she's out.

- please don't break her heart and promise you'll never leave her and she'll be head over heels for you.