🦁Long live the king🦁

Last time~

Ace:" sucks to be you now Deuce I got a whole pie and a bunch of (y/n) around me all for myself"

Crowley:" everyone, I'll like to introduce you to the new Ramshackle dorm leader"

Leona:"The Thing I hate most in this world is being told " you can't become Number one"

Azul:" his name is...(y/n) (c/n).."

Am I being stalked? But who and why?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Disclaimer: anyone you talk to other than who already knows your a female and your alone with them other then them you'll talk in your male voice until I say otherwise)

Y/nPOV

Grim:" Aaahhuuhh. I just don't want to do anything... nothing brings me joy if I can't play in the magift" said Grim laying upside down on the hand of the couch looking gloomy as ever.

You:" you're still on about that?" I said not looking at him still writing in my Journal coconut is on the ground playing with Rubik's cube Sam gifted him I heard some noises stopped writing and looked up to see the three ghosts floating over grim.

Small:" what's up Grim-y boy? What got your fur in a bunch?"

Chubby:" he's pouting cause they won't let him play in the magical shift tournament. Hee hee hee!" He laughed grim looked mad and tried to claw at him but he flew up before he could grim growled and laid back.

Tall:" if you wanna play that bad we'll play against you. We were players that drove the crowd wild 90 years ago"

You:" you were?" I asked and the three nodded.

Small:" man what great memories, I remember when we'll walk out to the Field in the crowd Will scream at the top of their lungs for us"

Chubby:" I definitely had a better body when I was alive" He laughed patting his belly.

You:" don't you need a team of seven?" Small smiled at me.

Small:" doesn't matter since it's not official. Let's go!" He lifted grim and all three of them dashed towards the Front door I stared at the way they left then went back writing.

Tall:" You too miss (y/n) and your little partner" Tall called out from the door coco looked excited threw the toy behind him and ran to them I sighed and put the pen in between the two pages and closed it put the book on the coffee table then got up and followed outside to the Front yard and the three ghosts are standing in front of grim and coconut and I see a disc floating with blue fire above grim.

You:" so what are the rules?" I asked walking down the steps and stood next to grim.

Tall:" don't worry too much about the rules just take the disc and put it through the goal" he said and I looked behind them and at small distance there's a tree and between two branches there's a big cobweb with a hole in the middle I looked behind me and at a distance there's the same tree.

You:" but doesn't this game requires magic? How am I suppose to play?"

Chubby:" again, don't worry about the rules just use your hands, that if you able to reach it" he giggled and I lightly frowned and got in the position.

Grim:" I'm going to leave you all in the dust" grim yelled in confidence and coco jumped up and down ready.

Chubby:" better watch out, everyone goes after the guy hold the disk with magic. Hee hee hee"