chapter 4 - Ramshackle Dorm

(Y/n)POV

Now that everyone is gone it's just me and the headmaster I turned around to him giving him my full attention.

Crowley:"[coughs] Now then,I'm terribly sorry about this but..."

You:"I can't be here" I interrupted him already knowing what he's thinking.
" I can understand that, it's obvious I don't belong here I have my own home and school that's way different than this" the headmaster smiled softly.

Crowley:" thank you for understanding, now come closer to the mirror and picture your home in your mind as clearly as you can the Dark Mirror could bring you back safely" he said gesturing me in front of the mirror.

I stood in front of the mirror and close my eyes taking a deep breath I pictured myself in The village hidden in the leafs my home ,my Academy, my friends I felt myself smiling Picturing myself sitting with My friends from different teams laughing and enjoying each other.

Crowley :"oh Dark mirror, Guide this lost one Back to the place they belong".

Silence......

I glanced at the mirror then at Crowley quite nervous.

Crowley:"once more...oh Dark mirror! Guide this-"

"It is nowhere "

You/Crowley:"AH!?!?" both of us yelled I I glared at the mirror.

"The place where they belong
Does not exist in this world"

The mirror narrowed its eyes at me and I stared back neither of us blinked I don't even know if that thing blinks.' What does he mean that my home doesn't exists' I kept glaring at the mirror but fear is starting to rise inside of me does that mean I'm never going back?

Crowley: "that's impossible...well...the impossible has been on a parade today "exclaimed Crowley.

You:"what do you mean?" I turned around looking at the older man.

Crowley: this is the first time it's ever happened since I become the headmaster that is..."he paused for a second"Tell me..where exactly did you come from?"

I stayed silent for a moment 'should I tell him where I am from? Maybe I should he may help me go back ,but what if he is dangerous? I can't put the village in danger I promised I'll protect them with my life'I looked at Crowley he seemed to be waiting for my answer I looked down at Coconut in my hands he looked back at me and seem to know exactly what I'm thinking and he nodded his head Agreeing that I should tell him I trust coconut more than anyone so if he tells me to lie or tell the truth I'll do it.

I looked back at Crowley though you can't tell because of the hood that's covering my face.

You:"I..I'm from Konoh Village or the village hidden in the leafs "When I said that the headmaster looked confused.

Crowley:"well that's an odd name for a place"

You:'and you telling me twisted Wonderland isn't?'

Crowley :"Hmm. I generally know where all my students come from but I don't know if such place" he put a hand on his chin search in his mind for any place that relates to mine.