Chapter 3: entrance ceremony

Grim: "I got you now HumAHHH!!"

you: "huh?" I watched as a whip came out of nowhere slipping the raccoon in the back hard then wrap it self around him.

Grim: "HUH what with this rope!?"

???: "this is no mere rope. Is the lash of love" a unfamiliar voice spoke I looked at the door and a man wearing a weird looking bird mask covering the top of his Face leaving only his Mouth visibly stepping inside with the rope holding the raccoon.

You:'that's weird I didn't sens his Chakra' I thought looking at him suspiciously he turned his head to me.

???: "Ah Found you. You are one of the new students yes" he smiled stuck his hand out in front of me for a handshake I hesitate but to his hand in mine and slowly shook it.

???:"you shouldn't do things like that. Leaving the gate on your own" he let go and put his hand on his hip.

You:"I'm-"

???:"Not only that, You have yet to tame your Famlilar too Which has Broken a number of school rules!"

You:"but he's not-

Grim: "I'M NOT HIS FAMLILAR! let me go!" Said Grim struggling against the rope

???: "Sure,sure the rebellious ones always say that. Just be quiet for a moment" The male replied put his clawed hand on Grim's mouth

Grim:"Mmmph!!"

???:"goodness, is unprecedented for a new student to leave the gate on their own, how impatient..." the man sighed.

You:" sir-"

???:"the entrance ceremony is well underway. Let's head to the hall of Mirrors."  my eyebrow twitched.

You:'okay he's starting to piss me off of how many times he interrupted me
but I need to calm down if I want answers of what the hell is this place'

You :" the hall of mirrors?"

???:"is the room that you woke up in, with all those Doors" He explained.

You:"Wait those coffins are doors or is it the mirror" I asked being confused of what exactly brought me here.

???:" yes, all student must pass through these in order to arrive here though normally the students only wake up and the doors are open with a special key"

You:"I think he did it He almost burnt me a life with his flames" I pointed at Grim who is still struggling to get out.

???:"so in the end, the culprit appears to be this Famlilar if you're going to bring it with you you have to take responsibility in properly take care of it" he looked at Grim then at me.

You:" but sir he's not-"

???:"Oh my! Now it's not the time to be long winded "he interrupted again" The entrance ceremony will soon be coming to a close we must hurry"

You:' [Long sigh]' I give up'

???:"Let's get moving now" he placed his hand on my shoulder guiding me to walk as I took the first step I tripped on whatever I was wearing and fell Face first on the ground.

???:" oh dear, are you ok?" He bent down and reached out his hand for me to take.

You: "yeah...I'm okay" I took his hand and he lift me up I dusted my clothes and just now I realised I wasn't wearing my normal clothes I was wearing a long purple robe with long sleeves with a hood covering the top of my face as if was the mask wasn't enough  it had a very pretty Golding design on it and it was very comfortable I won't lie about that.