I need help...

This is possibly the worst way to come back I'm so sorry

I need some help, please

So I did the dumb decision of telling my mom about this book (I didn't tell her about the male one )

I don't even know why I did it I was just looking at a fan art (KrysWolf thanks again boo ) and I was just so happy I wanted to show someone and my mom was just right there in front me.

And my mom is my biggest supporter yes she makes me sad and angry sometimes but she always helped me with what I do she's the one that encourages me to enter art competitions She wants me to get out there and let the world see my talent.

So when I showed her and told her it was from a fan and how much my book got she was over the moon for me.

When she asked me where it is I told her it was online but didn't tell her where and I can't tell her about Wattpad I just can't if she comes here or anyone from my family and sees I also write about bl I. Am. Dead. And I don't mean it as a pediment of speech I'm serious I'm already not that held on to my religion to strongly and this will make it even worse.

They can't see what I write about or my rant or I'm gonna have everything taken away from me.

I dodged answering and left quickly and hope she'll Forget about it but I'm scared she'll come back one day and ask me about it.

So here what I'm gonna do. I'm gonna move this book to quotev with a different name different user name and cover and no art at all.

Because I'm scared they'll find this and Match everything and figure me out and all hell will go down from there.

I can already imagine what they gonna do they gonna take everything and Force me to take it down I can't have that happen I can't lose you guys I just can't you guys make me so happy so fucking happy I don't what I'm gonna do if I had to delete my account losing all my hard work, and all your amazing comments.

This is the part where you guys come in I already posted the copy there and I'm gonna work to put all the chapters there (- the art and some hot scenes) and all I need you guys to do is go there and put it as much reads as this one has.

I know I might be asking for to much and I know some are gonna think I'm lying just to get more votes on other platforms.

But I swear on my life I'm 100% real and genuinely scared.

My family are not supportive or ok with lgbtq+ and some friends as well I tried to open a conversation about it before to see if they're okay with it and they're full on insulted them and for the longest time I hid the fact I support whoever you want to love and whatever you want to be.

Whenever someone's asked me about it my answer is " I don't really care as long as it doesn't harm me I don't care " and that got them to stop talking.

I'm already rumbling too much and I know this is my fault but please help me to keep me and us here.

Thank you my loves and see ya~

Edit: I forgot to put the name I really am stupid LilSilver is my username and the name of the book was changed as well. Thank you