🥀Down the rabbit hole🥀

(Reminder: anyone you talk to other than grim ace and deuce or anyone else who knows about your secret you talk in your male voice)
_______________________________________________

"Hurry and paint the roses red"

Opened my eyes slightly upon hearing an unfamiliar voice felt something soft and wat under me and a soft breeze hit my face gently I sat up looking around noticed that I'm not in bad or even at the dorm it looked like some sort of a Garden or a maze and heart shaped trees with rad roses on it.

"Hurry before the the flowers wither"

I looked at where the voice came from to see cards with a head, hands and feet dancing around a tree painting the white roses red.

"Hurry, Hurry! We have to paint them all red"

"Paint...the roses?" said a girl's voice I turned my head and saw a girl with a sky blue dress with a white apron on it and a black bow on her blond long hair she was walking Towards me.

As I was about to ask who she is but she walked right through me I was surprised I tried to grab her but my hand went right through her.

You:" am I in a dream or is this a vision?" I mumbled looking at my hands then at the girl who is now talking to the cards.

" why do you have to paint the white roses red" asked the girl I tried to move but something was holding me.

"Huh? why you ask? The truth is we made a mistake and grew white one"

"The queen loves red it she sees white she'll have our heads"

"Really?" She asked as she walked to a another one painting a another tree.

" that's right. Therefore we're painting the roses"

When they finished talking the girl picked up a bucket with red paint and a brush and headed to a tree then everything started to go dark I felt my eyelids getting heavier and my body falling backwards before I hit the ground I glanced at the girl and saw her looking directly at me fear in her eyes and mouthed something but at was too late to understand what it is.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/NPOV

My eyes opened and I sat up looking around me seeing I'm back at the dorm I looked next to me and grim and coconut are still asleep I calmed my breathing down and ripped my forehead trying to make sense to what I just saw.

You:'what did I just saw? it didn't feel like a dream, I couldn't move at all. And that girl, who she? And what did she say at the end? Is she-'

[Knock]

[knock]

My thought were interrupted by a knock on the door I heard groaning next to me and turned my head to grim waking up, coconut is still sleeping he's a heavy sleeper so it's not a surprise he didn't wake up at that noise.

Grim:"Munyaa... Hey, you. Sounds like we have a late night visitor" he said half asleep slightly opening his eyes and I quickly grabbed my mask and putting it on before he fully opened his eyes.