🦁long live the king🦁

Last time~

'is..is coconut behind this?'

"That's him from the cafeteria I told you that cat and monkey looked familiar"

"be a good little herbivore and stand back"

"I SAID HE'S ISN'T IN OBJCT!"

"stay out of my way if you know what's good for you herbivore"

"who are you?"

"You may call me whatever you like....but you might come to regret it later..."

"Daughter of a man~"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Disclaimer: anyone you talk to other than who already knows your a female and your alone with them other then them you'll talk in your male voice until I say otherwise)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My eyes slightly twitch at the sound of a bunch of hyenas laughing I slowly open my eyes to see a pack of hyenas walking over me or most likely through me I sat up and looked around trying to figure out the place it's some sort of a giant cave I got up and followed the pack of hyenas deeper in the cave I pacifically followed behind three hyenas one was smirking The other one looks mad and the third one just looked dumb until they suddenly stopped and looked up I looked around at all of them until a deep chuckle echoed through the cave I looked in the front and up to see a lion standing at the top of a rock looking over at all of hyenas smiling wickedly.

" A shiny new era is tip-toeing nearer" he said staring down at all of them his eyes mat mine for a split second before they moved away.

" and where do we feature?" one of them asked aggressively the lion continued smirking not minding the attitude for now.

" just listen to teacher" he put a paw on his chest and leaned down then sat back straight.

" we're going to kill mufasa and Simba too, then I'll be king" he said and all the hyenas started cheering.

You:' kill? Be king?'

"Great idea. Long life the king! Long live the king" they kept chanting very excited the smile on the lion grow bigger and sharper.

"My teeth and ambitions are bared. Be prepared" he said and all the hyenas cheered louder I felt my eyes growing heavy and my eyelids lowering meaning it's time to wake up.

You:' but it can't end here I need to know more of this assassination mission' I tried to keep my eyes open but the lion jumped down in front of me making dust fly into my face I fell backwards feeling it take over me before I hit the ground I see the lion staring at me smiling wickedly showing his sharp teeth and my eyes finally closed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/nPOV

I open my eyes back in my room and I hear a quiet argument happening on top of me I looked down to see coconut's back covering me and grim in front of him trying to get through him.

Grim:" come on, she's still asleep just one peek at her face it won't hurt" he whispered trying to look over but coconut will move to Block him I quickly grabbed my mask next to my head and put it on and got up surprising the two coconut stumbled forward and fell onto grim making both fell back.

You:" you were trying to look at my face while I was asleep?" I said coldly grim ears dropped and started to sweat.

Grim:" Ahah..No, not at all, why will I do that? I was just trying to wake you up. Ahaha..." he laughed nervously while I just stared at him" anyway breakfast has already started. Let's get going!" He pushed coconut off and jumped down the bed and quickly run out of the door I sighed and threw the covers off and brought my feet to the floor.