Hey Writer Person ❤️ - Keep Going

Hey Writer Person,

I think.....I think those might've been all the things I have to share.

No, wait. Its not. I could probably go on and on and on about writing. Because I'm learning new things every day. So there's always more to share. But for now, I've come to the end.

I'll say it again, here at the end  - writing is hard. And its lonely. And its a road you mostly walk alone. And you never really arrive at a final destination. Whether you are publishing on wattpad, signing with an agent, making book deals, selling your film rights (i imagine), the journey continues.

But you know what, Writer Person? We can meet lots of travellers along the way. Other writers on their own journey. And that helps a lot. Because it means you're not alone. No matter where you are on your journey, there are other writers out there in the same place. And after twenty odd chapters of sharing what I've found while travelling my path, the main thing I want to share is this: find your Writer People, a community to keep you company. Other writers, readers, mentors and friends. These are the people that will inspire you, teach you, and ultimately, cheer you on.

Because here's the other thing: the story in your heart is a story that is awesome. Everything else is just figuring out how to tell it the best way you can. And you will. We all will! If we keep learning and growing and trying.

So keep going, Writer Person.

Always, keep going.

The End