hello there!

Soooo it's definitely been a while hasn't it? I did post something on my Bio a week or so ago, but I figured I would post on here about this story.  If you would like to read that it's still up!

First of all thank you so much for all the support you've given this story. I never expected a X Reader to get so much traction in the past couple of years and it blows my mind that it still is. It really melts my heart that you all love a story that I wrote almost 3 years ago and I won't forget it!

With that being I am not sure if I can continue this story. Mostly because I don't really remember what the plot was going to be and how I was going to continue this story hahaha.

However! This does not mean I won't be active here! Though I might not be writing for this story I do hope to write for other things and those I ship! I hope that you will all stick around for the content I make, whether it be Sonic related or OC related, but if not I completely understand.

I am so sorry for all those who made it to this point of the story. I might try and continue it, but there would be a lot that I would need to fix, and I don't know if I could do that alone as motivation and inspiration are bit on the off side. (Plus I have matured a tiny bit so there's that)

Again thank you so much for reading this story and I hope you can stick around for possibly more content. I hope you are all having a wonderful and amazing day!

(Oh, by the way I do have other socials if you would like to chat and hang out! I am a Sonic Artist that draws OCs and the cast, and I also draw humans occasionally! My Twitter is @MusicalNerd89 and my Insta is @Cringy_Sonic_Artist89)!