Chapter 15: I will protect you.

(A/N: Okay! This part I time skipped two weeks forward, and you have been hanging out with Silver or Sonic most of the time. Thanks so much for waiting for these chapters, I'm sorry I can't get them out sooner. But! I'm on summer break now and I'm trying to write more frequently. Have an super awesome amazing great day!!)

It's been two weeks since the incident, and I heard Amy was suspended for picking a fight with me. When I came home that night, my mom was freaked out, like she had seen me die and come back to life. Now, I apologized to Shadow, and things have been.... consistent at least, but we're not really talking anymore. I guess we were never meant to be friends.

"Mom, I told you I'm fine about a million times," I spoke to her, but she wouldn't budge. My mom was checking and asking questions, simply because I had tripped on my way for some Boba and scraped my knee. She seems so calm lately, even with my sister gone. But I know she's been up almost every night, trying to gather information about her whereabouts, trying to find  who had done it. But so far she's found nothing. I'm really suprised at how strong she is, and I know we're going to find my sister.

"I don't know honey," my mom said, walking behind me, "I'm just worried, Okay? It's just like how a mother should be." She began to massage my shoulders, which really hurt, making me wince. I've been too stressful lately.

"See? You're very tense," My mom said, "Probably because of that fight."

"It wasn't that Mom," I replied, looking back at her. A sharp pain hit my shoulder, making me turn back with a painful groan. "Just saying," Mom said, stopping and combing my hair with her hand. I sighed and pulled out my phone, deciding to play something on my phone. With a quick buzz, a message popped up in my phone from none other than Sonic.

Sonic: Hey (Y/N)! You doing alright?

I gave a small grin before texting back.

(Y/N): Yeah, I'm doing okay. How about you?

Sonic: Eh, you know me. Just running wild with no regrets!

(Y/N): Haha, of course you are. Anything New?

Sonic: Just that new project we're getting tomorrow. Think your mom will let us work on it together?

"Mmm.... probably not," my mom said, resting her head on my shoulder and peering down at my phone.

"Mom," I exclaimed in fright, "What are you doing?!" My mother looked up at me and gave me a lazy but childish grin. "Just looking at who you're texting is all, Oh and by the way, isn't that the guy who tried to kiss You?"

"MOOOOM!"

"I'm just saying," My mom said, walking to the kitchen, "I come home on a bad day to see my daughter about to be kissed by some guy I barely knew." I scoffed and replied to the text.

(Y/N): I'll have to talk her into it. 

Sonic: Haha, alright. I'll be waaaaiittiiing.

(Y/N): Gosh I can hear your voice in my head. Make it Stop!