Special Chapter!! ....or part of it.

(Hahaha, this chapter was to be posted in October of 2017, but because of some difficulties, I could not post it. Here it is, so I hope you enjoy!! ^^)

For the Shadow lovers...!

"Amy, hurry up!!! We're going to be late for the party!!" I groaned, crossing my arms. How many times did she need to do her make-up? Or was it her changing her costume? Ugh, I don't know, all I knew was that she needed to hurry up.

"I'm coming, I'm coming! It's not everyday that you get to dress up as your favorite person in the world without being known as weird!" Amy giggled from upstairs. I rolled my eyes and sighed. That is weird.

"You could have been anything for Halloween, and you choose.... Sonic."

"He's going to be married to me someday! I can not do this! Besides, you're not even dressed up for Halloween (Y/N) so I wouldn't be saying much." Amy stated, walking down the stairs. Her costume was pretty cute, just really scaring at the same time. Her fur was all blue now, or maybe it was a jumpsuit she was wearing? Anyway, her shoes were exactly the same as Sonic's, red with a white strap and a golden buckle. The quills were the same as his as well! Even her eyes were a light green! I gulped and sweatdropped, Amy was absolutely crazy no doubt.

"Let's get going (Y/N)! We don't have all day!" Amy giggled from upstairs, slowly coming to the door. I glared and scoffed at her.

"I'm not the one who took so long." I huffed, rolling my eyes.

"Let's just go!" Amy said, pulling me out the door.

It took us twenty minutes to get to Sonic's house (even though I was surprised he even had one) and we started walking up the porch. His porch was dainty, there was a swing to the right while two flower pots with red roses sat in front of the door. Halloween decorations were put up; the typical bats and spiders and all that other good stuff. 

Amy squealed in delight as the music played loudly, hurting the drums of my ears. Amy knocked on the door (more like pounding on it) and after three minutes the door was finally opened by a cyborg bunny.

"Hey y'all! Ya finally made it!" The bunny smiled.

"It's good to see you Bunnie!" I replied, while Amy walked in. I thanked Bunnie and walked in as well. I stood in the corridor of the living room, or what I thought it was. The lights were off and the only light source was a disco ball hanging on the ceiling. Twenty or thirty people danced in there, at that was only the sillouhetes of it.

Amy was gone in the crowd, probably looking for Sonic. Many people there were dressed up in costumes; ghosts, ghouls, zombies, the usual. I stood there nervously shy; there were too many people for my taste. Couple of minutes passed, and now I knew that I needed to move.

"Yeah, it's time to get outside." I thought, trying to walk calmly around the crowd. Mission failed abruptly. Suddenly I was knocked from the side and rammed right into someone's back. Whoever the person was had increasingly sharp reflexes, since they had quickly turn around and gripped my shoulders. I stared at the crimson eyes that had held me at bay.

"What are you doing here Shadow?" I asked smirking quite evilly. Shadow scoffed, letting his grasp on my shoulders release a small bit.

"I should be asking you the same thing." Shadow spat back, looking away.

"What are you even wearing?" I asked, holding back a laugh. Shadow was wearing a black-and-white long sleeved medieval tuxedo and a black cape with dark, deep, red on the inside. He wore silky, white gloves with bright golden rings and pointed shoes with his pants hidding his other rings. I had a feeling he was a vampire; and the only way to make sure of that was his teeth. Shadow rolled his eyes and stated harshly, "It's a costume. What would you expect?"