Chapter 13: A Friendship Broken

(Oh the joys of school. I love the awesome homework and the amazing projects that I literally need to turn in EVERY WEEK. It's suppeerr grreeeaaaattt!!!

Anywho, I'm going to try and make things more funny and relaxing since, you know, this story is getting dark. Buuttt this chapter things are gonna get interesting >:3 So yeah! Those are my plans and I hope you enjoy more if this drama and romance story!)

Oh whoop-di-do, the one thing I actually wished disappeared is behind me. What a kind gesture world, why don't you drop an iceberg in me too? I thought, looking down and sighing in despair. So close, yet so far...

"Um, Hello? Are you deaf? I'm talking to you (Y/N)." The voice said once again, which was obviously Amy. With utmost respect and care for this pink-haired demon, I turned around, displaying the fakest smile I've ever done. Amy, her arms crossed and slightly slanted, glared at me with a smile similar to mine.

"Hey Amy," I said, "How are you doing today?"

"Hah! Like you would even care," Amy scowled, "You boyfriend stealer!"
Resisting the urge to faceplam, slowly I take a breath in, then exhaling sharply. Amy was great and everything, but this again? Really?

"What does that sigh mean? Are you feeling your guilt and betrayal?" Amy said loudly. This comment had made the classroom go silent and stare at me. "Just admit it (Y/N), you betrayed me!"

I scoffed, closing my eyes. A feeling of confidence and anger swept over me, making me feel intimidating.

"You know Amy," I said opening my eyes, "I can't believe I thought you were actually my friend. What I also can't believe is that you think I would throw away our friendship for a boy. You must really think I'm that shallow."

"Well, yeah, I do, so sorry if I was disappointing." Amy retorted.

"Yeah, you are disappointing, and that's probably why Sonic will never date you." I replied with a smirk, "Or anyone infact." The class erupted in laughter, hearing the occasional ooh and aah. Amy growled fiercely, gripping her hand.

"You little-!" Amy yelled, running over to me. The class was becoming more disruptive, trying to come closer as we were beginning to fight. I stood in a protective stance, becoming more alert. Though I was alert, I didn't know how to fight. So hopefully my dodging skills would work until Sonic or the teacher came.

As soon as Amy came close enough, Amy swung to the right. Barely dodging it, I jerked to left, slamming into one of the empty desks. Amy turned around, absolutely infuriated and tried punching me once again. I jumped right, colliding with the floor. I became dizzy upon impact, leaving me vulnerable for a couple of seconds. Amy grabbed my arms and pinned me to another desk. A sharp pain came from my lower back, and I yelled in agony.

"This us what you get (Y/N)," Amy yelled, raising her fist, "Stay away from my Sonikku!!" Closing my eyes I felt the sting of a five punches across my left cheek, yet I wouldn't beg or cry for her to stop.

What a great day.

///////////////////////////////////

I was rushing into class today. Can you believe it? Me? Running late? Shocked me when I started thinking about it, but hey, siblings can mess up your day. Quickly walking into the halls, I heard a loud ruckus coming from the classroom. Strange, maybe Mr.Pierre was running late too. I stopped in my tracks to hear a loud scream come from the classroom. Was that.... (Y/N)?! What was going on in there?!