Chapter 5: The Dream of Terror

(A/N: Oh my gosh!! 95 reads!! I can't believe it!!! Thank you guys so much for reading my story!! I love you all!!! I would like to say that when writing in italics that that is when you have the dream. Anyways, back to the chapter!! ^^)
(Y/N) P.O.V
-After school-

I was walking down the street, heading home. Since my mother had to work, it was either I join some clubs or walk home. My mom wanted me to join some clubs so I can work on my "social skills" but, I wanted to get home as soon as possible since it was my first day there.

So much has happened today that I simply can't believe. I wonder what will happen tomorrow. I finally reached the house and went in. I took my phone from my backpack and called my mom.

"Hello? (Y/N)? Is everything okay?" My mom asked.

"Yeah mom, everything is great! I just got home from school." I replied.

"That's great! How was your day?"

"It's was great. A lot happened. I'm pretty tired though, so I'm going to take a nap."

"Did you get any homework?"

".....no...."

"(Y/N), finish your homework before you take your nap. Homework is more important than rest."

"Isn't suppose to be the other way around?"

"Just finish your homework! I need to go hon, remember to keep the doors and windows lock. Love you."

"Love you to-" I began to say, when she hung up.

"Love you so much." I said sarcastically. I grabbed my backpack and ran upstairs, heading to my bedroom. I tossed my backpack on my bed and sat down at my desk. I thought for a minute, then grabbed some printer paper and my Prismacolors. I then started to draw, and after I finished I put it in one of the drawers. I then got up and started on my homework.

-40 minutes later-

I sighed, glad I finished all of my Drama homework. Boy, do I feel bad for people who want to take a career in acting and writing. I mean, an author? Who would ever think of that? My desk was covered in nothing but papers, unless you can consider a book paper. I groaned and walked to my bed slowly, and just plopped down and shut my eyes...

"Hello? Is anyone there....? Hello?" I called out. I was walking in some grey mist or fog, and it was difficult to see. I was breathing heavily, and I had a weird vibe that someone was following me. I took small, slow steps, waking very slow. Then, I began to lightly jog, then I ran. What I was running from? Who knows.

(A/N: Warning! This is also another scene that contains blood and bullying. If you do not want to read that, please skip this area until you see another Author's note such like this. Thank you! ^^)

I ran as fast as I could, and my hands started to bleed. Panicked, I looked to my right and started running there. While running, I heard footsteps, and they were coming closer. The mist was getting even thicker, and when I couldn't see at all, a hand wrapped around my waist.