Studying Time

Sonic's Story

Sonic groaned as he sluggishly marched to the library while (Y/N) guided him through. A while back he asked if they wanted to hang out, but this wasn't his ideal place to just chill.

"I don't wanna study!" Sonic whined once climbing the stairs. (Y/N) smirked and walks backwards to look down at Sonic. "We could have just gone to the park or something!"

"Sorry, Sonic," began (Y/N) with a sly grin. "But we've got a test tomorrow and there's no way I'm going to fail it when we both could learn some more things while we're out."

"You're so boring, (Y/N)..."

"Not that boring since you want to hang out with me!" (Y/N) retorted as (Y/N) turned around, her index finger raised at him. They finished going up the stairs before making it to the doors of the library.

"Yeah, you're a cool person," Sonic admitted. "But this isn't!" Sonic threw his hands into the air and gestured at the large library. He continued to sigh impatiently as he begrudgingly walked toward the most boring building in his eyes. Maybe reading was for people, but for him life was better than staring at some paper filled object with letters.

(Y/N) looked over her shoulder to see Sonic's bored and almost annoyed face; his ears flopped and pinned to the sides of his head and she couldn't help but laugh. It was something she began to notice about him, but Sonic seemed to be an open book. He was straightforward in his own prideful way, but he was generous and courageous. She slightly smiled as she reached the door handles.

"But you know..."

Sonic tilted his head in curiosity. Were they going to actually do something fun? He couldn't see her face once she went inside but his ears immediately perked up when she turned her head toward him.

"Maybe we can go out to get something to eat after we study," (Y/N) suggested. Sonic cheered with a mighty grin and jumped in the air.

"Alright!" Sonic whooped, shouting his excitement like a war cry. He dashed inside with a blue streak, going passed (Y/N) that made the wind blow. Laughter erupted from (Y/N) as her hand reached up to block any debris from clouding her vision.

"Wait up!" (Y/N) chuckled. "I don't think you're allowed to run in the library!"

Silver's Story

(Y/N) and Silver sat beside one another as they were reading books inside. It was quiet; but in a relaxing way.

Aside from the fact Silver was extremely tired.

He held the pencil lazily in his hands and his eyes drooped lowly, tired and exhausted. Silver was busy up at all night because of some training he had been doing. He was proud of himself, had completely forgotten about his outing with (Y/N). Not wanting to be rude, Silver did his best to come today, but now he wasn't his best. And (Y/N) could tell.

"Silver?" (Y/N) inquired. Silver perked his head up, startled from his near sleep. He rubbed his right eye to get the eye crust off of him.

"Y-yeah, what's up?" Silver asked, looking at (Y/N) with a tired smile. (Y/N) raised a brow.

"You okay? You seem..." (Y/N) started, leaning toward Silver. Silver, realized how close (Y/N) was getting. He slowly backs up, his chair starting to lift, his ivory quills and back, pressing close against then chair. (Y/N) continued to move forward, and Silver shut his eyes as if he was preparing to be hit.

But that moment didn't come. Silver winces but there's only a light poke at his forehead. Silver opens an eye, wondering if there was anything else coming. But (Y/N) only pondered with a slight hum and leaned back, resting her head on her arm onto the table.