Part 1 Meeting him

Serra

Serra

Sahil

Sahil

Part I
MEETING HIM

Chapter 1 ~ But he looks sweet?

When I met Sahil, I felt nothing

You know how they say when you'll meet your soulmate or the love of your life, concerning to the theory of pairs are made in heaven, you would know it exactly at the very second that yes, he is the one.

I expected to feel some symptoms like, I felt when I fell in love in my first time.

Time stops, your heart flutters and suddenly it becomes difficult to focus on anyone but him and at the same time you want to lock and hide away yourself to somewhere.

This weird controversy goes in your body.

I knew it, I was in love when I saw Aarav the first time.

But when I saw Sahil the first time, I didn't.

It was unexpected just like Sahil shifting from being the unnoticed character to the main one in my story.

My binder with assignments was pressed against my chest as I made my way towards the tall grey building. The mobile in my navy blue blazer vibrated again, it's mere presence was weighing me down. It was getting harder and harder to take a step forward, as its presence was pulling my attention no matter how much I wanted to ignore my mother's calls.

I halted when the muffled cries from the other side of the second building broke my trance.

I glanced that way.

Not surprised

bullying again

Out of curiosity I glanced back again to get a better look at their victim.