Chp4

Chapter 4 - First Kiss

He drew his head down to me, I sucked in a breath as I stared ahead unmoving.

His breath tickling my forehead, it aroused goosebumps at the back of my neck, in puzzled state my hand shot up, I firmly placed it on his chest where I could feel his slightly erratic breathing,"Sahil, what are you-

"Your earring got tangled, here, it is out now" he said, while pulling it out which by somehow got again wound up in my hair. My earlobe burned where he touched, I looked down at my lap expected him to step away now that he got it out. Instead he stayed near challenging my heartbeats, "what did you think Serra, that I am gonna hurt you?"

I looked up through my lashed catching the amusement in his voice, "I-I-I I I" I closed my mouth, embarrassed at my pathetic gaping like some fish.
He smiled teasingly still not moving, glanced where my hand was placed on his chest. I withdrew it back, on realising, he laughed lowly at my reaction.

I cleared my throat, felt my neck prickling suddenly, did I catch a fewer? "Sahil you are invading my personal space" I said, shifting back on the bed to get some space between us.

"You didn't mind it, before" He said, his sharp eyes shone as he covered the distance that I made, smoothly.

"That- th-at was different.." I reasoned, breaking the eye contact looking for a way to get him off me.

It really didn't take time for the tables to turn.

"Double standards?huh?" He asked placing his hand on the bed blocking the way where I was looking which was at the door(door+ Serra shippers raise your hands 😂), wishing I was magically near it or basically outta it.

Unwillingly, I had to look at him the nearer he came, the more unsure I became about my restraining ability.

When there was not much gap between our faces barely a paper thin gap, my breathing and uncontrolled beating of my heart the only sound in the room could be make out. His body told he was calm and unfazed while his eyes were dancing with glee and lips held in that annoying half smile seeing me squirm.

He was so enjoying it and I don't know for how long I can hold on to this battle of whatever was going on.

"Okay, Sahil what do you want?" I asked, painfully and stupidly doing the mistake of looking down at his lips when his smile broadened. I snapped them up.
He raised his brow,"what do I want? Well it depends on you"

"Of course, it depends on me!" I said sarcastically.

"Glad to see, you didn't lose your sarcasm" he said grinning more, if it was possible.

"Cut it out, tell me what do you want?" I snapped, turning to get up and move away from left, he instantly brought his right arm down too, now caging me completely with his big body, "not so fast" he said, above me.

My eyes widened staring up at him. In this position I don't know what I will agree on to.
"This isn't funny anymore" I whispered because that's all voice I could manage out.

"You are right, this is very serious Serra, maybe through this, you will understand not to mess with winners" he paused looking at me,smugly "you always, end down"

I narrowed my eyes at him,"what did you say" I lifted my head purposely banging my forehead with his.
"Ow" he shuffled back holding it with his hand, his face twisted in pain, I could get it because headbutting was a two way road, it hurt me as badly as it did to him.

"Sheesh..." I groaned rubbing mine, though I didn't miss the sound when the door opened.

"Oh wow...., what do we have here? Omg... My not so very innocent eyes!"