Chp3

Chapter 3 - haircut

Chapter 3 - haircut

"Ahem," I coughed, twisting my fingers anxiously.

Sahil glanced at me looking bemused,"you're not backing away? Are you Serra? Because you know I might look like a tough boy but on the inside I am real softie, I will legit start crying if you say you won't cut my hair, now"

God, what's with this boy? He's always pushing my limits, making me do all kinds of ridiculous things that I couldn't ever imagine myself doing, because of him I always end up in these odd situations where all of my logical reasoning, go down the drain.

"It's too windy here and you are not coming to my room,"I declined his whatever intentions he had behind, taking this uncalled haircut activity to my room. Because at the end of the day he was my enemy and I can't trust him and I I-

I should stop being so repetitive.

No, no, no, I shook my head I will remind myself every second when I need to, that he's my enemy.

One should never trust their enemy.

I can't afford to divert from my path of revenge to get into any unexpected attachments and betrayal. I looked up to tell him, I have second thoughts about my volunteering to cut his hair, like it always happened in his case. I lifted my head but only came to face with nothing. What? Where he went now?

I frowned turning around, checked over. Was he hiding somewhere to scare me by jumping on me suddenly? that was too childish, even for him but he wasn't there, anywhere, wind blew on the baren rooftop untying my loosely held up hair by a clature. I pulled it out from my hair while still thinking did I imagine it all?

I shrugged, anyway

Good riddance, imagination or not. I thought with a little frown.

I moved, my foot hit on something, it was a mobile.

Unfortunately, I hadn't imagined all. I picked it up and swiped on a notification flashing on the screen.

It was a text message,

Your dream boy
Ah, Serra while you were having inner monologue, I found the quickest route to sneak into your room.

See you there ;)

More like my nightmare boy. I chewed my lip, worrying and tense. I wished, I imagined it all.

••

I swallowed hard staring at the door, the door of my room. Oh hello again door? I seemed to have some unexplainable relationships with doors(oh tell me about it 😩)

I stormed in letting the anger and frustration take over me. The door throwing open with the bang sound didn't even startle him rather he peeped from the book, my note book he dared to touch and read it while leisurely lounging on my bed like some indolent panther!