Chp9

Chapter 9 ~ History repeats itself

I stared with a blank expression plastered on my face at the train stationed on the platform no.4 . Last night's conversation, the entire episode that happened played in the back of my mind.

"Sahil and he were best friend?" I asked again not believing.

She nodded looking at me carefully, "They 'were' "

"they were..? What happened? I don't understand.." I said when my mind was somewhere else looking at the pieces, seeing them fit in suddenly. I wasn't sure of what it was but they were related and I could feel something hard pressing on and pushing me to realise that it wasn't just a coincidence.

Same school,

Three boys,

Best friends,

Divyanshi folded her arms glowering at me, "that's too personal to talk about"

I stared at her, studying her for a moment then I shrugged acting I didn't give a damn about it. But,I knew her well by now, that if I acted it matter less to me, she will continue on her own eventually.

"Cinderella happened, let's say that girl's name is Cinderella" " she said after an hour when we had retired to our beds.

"Girl problem, all three of them fell for one?" I asked guessing, what could have happened when the bigger picture I was ignoring hard.

Overthinking was a curse

She laughed, it was kinda cheerful laugh, that could make others join in. It made it scarier when her next sentence wasn't even that funny,"I wish it was that simple, no I actually pray that was the cause, oh Serra you don't have any idea what Cinderella did to us. And how I hate her.. I hate her so much, she ruined my brother's life she ruined my life, she ruined the peace of our house, she ruined everything it is nothing the same now. Everything has changed, I hate it and that's why I am gonna ruin her, but I don't know how to do it without hurting my loved ones?" she asked sounding so vulnerable and lost.

"You don't have to do so, I mean wouldn't it make you equally bad like Cinderella? Karma will get her if she did wrong" I said.

"Cinderella isn't bad Cinderella is good and sad like every Cinderella. " She answered sounding enraged at that fact.

I lost her after Cinderella anology. So I didn't continue the conversation. As it is most of the time Divyanshi's talks bounced off my head.

I graze the paper of the ticket trying to make myself at ease. It is gonna be over soon.

Because

Again, I chose running away rather than facing the problems

But facing the problems means acknowledging, acknowledging means accepting their presence in my life and once you accept them, it was hard to move on, to get out of them.

I am wrong I know I am 100 and more percentage wrong,

However, choosing the right will destroy me more than choosing the wrong could.

Therefore here I picked my bags and chose to go home again. What will I explain to my parents?

I don't know.

That thing is at the bottom of my list to worry about.

I got in the train, taking a step ahead was difficult when the burden of behind was pulling you back.

I slumped on the seat leaning my back against it with a huge sigh. I covered my eyes with my arm over it.

Both Divyanshi and her brother, Sahil didn't come in the institution for studying.