Chp19(I)

Chapter 19 : Baby in the loop

Something beeped loudly from my side ugh... it was my phone alarm I knew the tone, I had it memorized it never sounded that loud though, I tried to reach it with my hand getting cosy in my pillow.

my warm, stiff and moving pillow?

In response, something fumbled over my face pressing on my forehead with irritation like my forehead had a button and it wasn't taking their command to shut off.

Someone beside me grumbled, "knock it off already!" The voice vibrated underneath me, I opened my eyes or tried to because suddenly it felt like a herculean task with the way my head ached.

Took some minutes to understand where I was and with whom... I lifted my head from a black leather jacket. I was lying on a jacket? Why was it moving ? why was it complaining? Then my eyes travelled up and found Dhruv's sleepy/annoyed face

Oh God! I was literally sleeping on Dhruv. I drew away quickly tripping and on the verge of falling off the bed.

I peeped from my hands covering my face, thinking I just imagined it all.

He opened his eyes then glared at me rubbing his ear he reached over my screaming self and picked my  blaring phone he was going to toss it out of the window when I warned him and snatched it away from him then screamed again, "NO!!!!"

He shot me a frustrated look then slumped down on the bed and covered his ear with the pillow.

I shook his brick body wailing, "tell me what happened? Tell me why are we sleeping together with-" I glanced at ourselves, "our clothes on?"

I shook my head, "I mean....my head why is it aching so much why do I feel so weird what did you do to me?" I held my head and the other hand  held my stomach felt bile, rising and churning in there. I rushed to the bathroom not before kicking his sleeping figure he couldn't look least disinterested and disturbed, clasping my mouth on time I reached the basin where I puked my guts out.

What is happening to me ?

Was I going to die?

Because, it surely felt like I was going to. My head had bumps and my throat felt sandy and parched. I rinsed my mouth then washed my face then looked in the mirror and shrieked finding Dhruv right behind me with glass of water, his blood shot eyes staring at me blankly.

I turned around shifting back keeping my distance from him. I nervously covered my chest, "what did you do to me?"

In reply, he yawned

I was worried and hysterical and not in my right mind and there he was yawning! "I will ask one thing...was it consensual? "

He shook himself, now awake and listened intently to my hysterical assumptions.