Chp16

Chapter 16 ~ Dash

Chapter 16 ~ Dash

Zoya and I ran after Nadia with everything in us. Zoya was like right behind Nadia just an arm distance and I was behind Zoya catching my breath, damn it what's with me and always running down the hallways?

We descended down the stairs there were people loitering and studying at corners, just chatting doing their thing which they halted and watched us as we passed by them. Nadia that evil girl what have I ever done to her!

Ehaan came dashing from the other corridor right from the front where Nadia was running towards but Nadia saw it coming and halted stumbling went out from the second exit.

I cursed following her, Zoya yelled between her breaths,"damnit, she's going outside!" She stormed out too.

I raced out and found Zoya in the campus frantically looking around, confused I joined her bending clasping my knees, "where's she?"

"I don't know Serra but we can't let her out what if she called media or just went to tv station?" Zoya speaking out my worry.

I heaved staring ahead at the campus oh god this will spoil everything. I tore my hair in frustration.

Why did I have to drop my mobile?

Why did it have to be Nadia to found it?

My hands curled in fists having this uncontrollable urge to hit something.

My eyes roam around wildly for that short hair thief then landed on Faisal standing outside near Dhruv's extravagant car with...Nadia .

He and Nadia were chatting.??

I beckoned Zoya who was still searching around with hands raised shielding her eyes from sunlight.

"Zoya look, she's there!"

Zoya's head flipped she followed the direction, "Who's with her? isn't that Faisal? Is she telling him? and what's with that attention seeking car did he steal it or what?"

"Come let's get to them quietly" I said.

If she told Faisal then I don't know what will I do..

Dhruv and Faisal both were out, Dhruv was leaning against the car it appeared as if he was sleeping while standing literally doing nothing and still acquired a small group of his own fangirls squealing and ogling him.

I rolled my eyes all three of them just love attention. Why was he even standing outside posing like some model for a photoshoot??

"What is happening? What's the commotion about?" Zoya came forward behind me to get the view
" oh my god Serra! Isn't it Dhruv from D3!"Zoya almost shrieked in my ear.

I stepped away rubbing it, eyeing her strangely, "you know him? D3?"

"Of course I know him and how can you like not know D3!? They make vlogs they were real famous at some point, you see they are three guys belonging to some real loaded families. Dazzle the first one, with the camera he records and does commentary while his friends perform stunts and pull pranks on people. Dash does all road kinda stunts and then there's Dark pranks and dupes his classmates, mostly everyone's favorite is Dark the way he fools people it's just crazy and scary. We don't know who they actually are or their real names except for Dhruv, they wore this cool black mask neck bandana kinda, the entire time they are on camera though fortunately one time Dhruv's mask slipped off while they were live and we all went berserk over his greek god looks I mean we knew they must be some hot and good looking boys behind those masks which is the main reason of their popularity, so like I was saying Dhruv's mask fell off when he and Dark were fighting and within the night he became sensational teen star, I still can't believe you don't know about D3! were you living under a rock? Serra! anyway there was this news he got some modelling offers which he declined it very arrogantly and gorgeously-"