Chp15

Chapter 15 ~ means something to me

"Hello, Serra?"

"Zoya? Hey, everything alright?"

"Actually not, your mum came she was here to check on you and the Sir at the office"

"Big Sir?"

"Yes Vishal Sir, he told that you went to your home for the vacation as you know that's what you said about where you were going to during the holidays..." She trailed while I turned numb, color draining off my face.

"My mother came there you-you sure about that?" I asked anxiously.

"Yeah, well she was talking to the teachers and then she talked to me too by the way your mom was pretty much cool about it looks like she too is aware of how lying is your second nature. Though, I am kinda upset you lied saying you were going to your home! And then you are somewhere having more fun than me. I am here completing worksheets day and night! Couldn't you even make room for two of us? Just this much was our friendship?"

I rubbed my forehead all the lies were coming back at me now,"I am at my home not technically but in my hometown and my mother..well..." She's probably storing her energy to cross examine me about my secret venture.

"You are again lying all you speak is only lies! Do I even really know you? These six months feel like I was friends with someone else someone different and better than a liar!" She hung up. I winced staring at my mobile which flashed another incoming call and I knew who it was.

I answered, bracing myself,

"You are coming home?" my mother actually stated.

"Yes" I nodded, lifelessly.

"What's the cause of full stop on our today's plan?" Faisal asked for the umpteenth time from the backseat. I ignored him by looking at the window as Dhruv sped through. I told them I needed to go to Home Asap; it was an emergency.

Thankfully, Dhruv didn't question more about the cause or the need to. I couldn't grasp my mind around anything right now than the current situation. How did I land myself to this point? Oh God why am I such a big loser? Every step, every decisions I have made till now has only been so wrong that I can't stop feeling like I am getting trapped in my own web,....

I shook my legs as I thought of a way to get out of this rather than disliking myself. But, why do I feel I was becoming a bad person? I had lied before but it never backfired in this way it never made me feel this.... worse and horrible.

Zoya ...oh God she's been nothing but a good friend to me, from the time when I joined the institute regardless of my cold deceptive attitude, she had helped me in acquainting with things around when I was new, tried to know me and what did I do in return lied to her about everything?