Chp12

Chapter 12 ~ Bad influence

"Serra.." Sahil tried again to get my attention. But I made sure to keep my eyes fixed at Dhruv who was already there positioned on his bike. I made a move towards him purposely pretending I didn't see and hear Sahil, for that I know it was too late and dumb when he was stood right in front of me.

Sahil grabbed my arm stopping me and my attempt at avoiding him"you're ignoring me, Serra I am talking to you so will you stop looking at him?" he asked sounding somewhere between amused and annoyed.

I sighed, looks like Dhruv wasn't going to help me out with this, he made sure to stay away like he had been told to, my eyes averted to Sahil I knew the moment I will look at him I will forget about all the warnings and scolding I gave to myself, every encounter brings nothing but trouble and pain with him.

He was in a blue hoodie with a brown beanie looking refreshed, warm and alluring how can he be like that after keeping me restless and my mind preoccupied at night?

I wonder, does he even care a little about me?

I shook my head, no I shouldn't wonder anything about him.

I pushed him away briskly when I felt his hand around my arm holding me like I was his property, "Sahil, stop acting like you didn't hurt me yesterday! you literally broke my nose like see I had to visit a doctor" I stated the obvious.

His eyes turned down when they landed on my nose gazing at his shoes,
"I am sorry, I didn't know that" he said embarrassed.

I went on to make him realise what he caused,
"you are responsible for it when you least caring about me ran for your-" I felt a heavy lump in my throat, "for your girlfriend" I completed swallowing it, he was a bad person and now he was making me one too. I hated that. I shoved him again, he stumbled back listlessly.

He looked up studying my face taking in whatever was crossing over there, he appeared dejected momentarily then he smiled cruelly, "so this is about jealousy? you are jealous of her and now you are trying to make me too by hanging out with him" he spit 'him' with despise.

I gaped in disbelief at his accusation and how somehow it was right, "are you absolutely crazy? Oh why am I asking you that! You definitely are crazy get away! stop blocking me!"

I stepped away to move to Dhruv and leave immediately with him. Dhruv was back to shutting the world by putting his ear phones on and looking nonchalant.

"Where are you going? I am not done with you?"Sahil cut my path tailing closely beside me

I glared at him sideways, "excuse me? Not done with me? I am going to Dhruv because I am absolutely done with you! I need to be away from you and your foul schemes!"

His piqued up at foul schemes, he grinned, that dark and malicious grin, "I don't think they are foul Serra" he bent his head down to my ear I almost stumbled if he hadn't raised his arm halting me in place.