22

TW
- FIGHTING
- SWEARING
- YELLING

Class 1A were now changing into gym uniform. Well. Class 1A excluding izuku midoriya now known as Izuku Yama-Zawa

(I know I said izuku aizawa/zawa last chapter but I like izuku yama-zawa better. And it's Hitoshi Aizawa so they'll just call him hitoshi or aizawa-kun. Aizawa will be aizawa-sensei/sir)

As he was completely against changing with anyone other than himself.
Privacy is one thing Izuku values and takes extremely seriously. He didn't really need to change as he hadn't worn the proper uniform but he most definitely didn't want anyone seeing him changing, so he was going to make sure that exact thing went how he'd wanted. And it did. Aizawa didn't care if he changed or not and understood completely. The other students were very confused and some were more "affected" by it "cough" Iida "cough".

To say izuku actually cared even a little bit about any of that would be an overstatement. So he ignored them and continued with class.

Once everyone had finished getting changed they walked out and aizawa started explaining the lesson.

"Ok class today we're doing something a little different. We're going to go against eachother in a fight. I know it's izukus first day so I'm going to let him choose who he fight against and or alongside. Go ahead izuku" Aizawa finishes motioning for izuku to speak. He was a little sceptical and was considering just not participating but decided against it. He wanted to show the 1A brats atleast a little bit of his skill. Beating all of them should do that yeah?

"I propose,

myself against all of the 1A students" Izuku states monotonously.
Everyone gasps at his boldness and turns to aizawa.

"SIR THERES NO WAY HED BE ABLE TO TAKE ALL OF US"

"HE COULD GET HURT"

"ITS ONLY HIS FIRST DAY"

Things alike these were shouted across the training grounds, echoing throughout the building. Izuku didn't like how loud they were being and emotionlessly put one of his fingers in each ear, just waiting for them to finish.
The only people not saying anything were once again, bakugo, hitoshi and todoroki. They didn't seem to care. There were more quiet members of the class that wernt yelling but even they had a little something to say.

"ALL OF YOU. QUIET NOW."

Well that had shut all the students up. Aizawa had yelled over the top of everyone making izuku press his fingers a little further against his ears. Bakugo seemed to notice this and walked closer to izuku, as if protecting him from anything bad that could happen. What bakugo had done had caught the eye of hitoshi and todoroki causing hitoshi to walk over to izuku copying bakugo and todoroki moving a little closer as if ready just in case he's needed.

Izuku didn't have the slightest clue of why all three of them did that but he didn't have the energy to care so he continued standing there with an emotionless face like before.

"Izuku would be fine against all of you and even if he had the littlest bit of struggle I'd still let this go ahead because I said HE was choosing who he fights with and against. If you little assholes think you can beat him that easily then go for it. If you beat him trainings over and you can have the rest of the day free"

Everyone starts cheering and agreed to fighting izuku after hearing the promise from aizawa-sensei.

TIMESKIP IZUKU POV (im going to try and write fight scene)

Everyone was ready and lined up to fight me. I had given them 5 minutes of planning to which they scoffed at and said they didn't need it. Tch. Brats. This is why I wanted to go to jail.

'Just take your anger out on them but remember that you can't seriously hurt them' I say to myself.

"GO" We hear from aizawa and almost all of them start to run at me. I get attacked with quirk after quirk but no ones actually trying to lay a hit on me without using their quirks which annoys me. There were a few people running at me at the moment so I doged the first two, grabbing them and throwing them away so they land on top of eachother. Then I sweep my leg underneath the others causing two of them to trip and loose their balance long enough for me to punch them and grab them, also throwing them in the other direction  to where two others were coming from.

Throwing things is a great stress reliever.

Next im attacked by a huge bird shadow looking thing. I quickly dodge out of the way and run in a circle around it trying to see who it's coming from. I look and see it coming froma kid with a bird head. Hm interesting. I don't think he can make other animals otherwise he would've instead of making a bird. I assume his quirk is the big shadow bird. It could have weaknesses like a bird has like if I damage the wings it won't be able to fly but then again it is a shadow.... SHADOWS. DARK. Darkness is destroyed by light! I just need to find some sort of light source or even a huge bright energy source. While I was thinking I heard the kaminari yell something to do with his quirk and shoot electricity at me.

So he really is like a pikachu huh. Perfect.

I run towards the dark shadowy bird thing dodging all of its attacks while kaminari charges up another shot at me. Once he's done he yells an even high number than before and shoots at me again. Before he can shoot me I move out of the line of electricity and have him hit the bird instead, frying it and also shrinking it down back inside bird head, causing him to pass out. I look over to kaminari and notice him.... giving me a thumbs up? He looked like a default pikachu. Maybe that's the drawbacks of his quirk. Oh well now he's unable to continue fighting I guess.

Hey guys. So the fight will continue into next chapter. I would've finished it this chapter but I just can't i'm sorry it's just stuff and yea but I'm not going to leave you guys without an update for months the next chapter will be out soon and it will be the next part of this fight thing promise :)

Have a good night, afternoon, morning or evening

Its night for me I'm exhausted tbh but I'll either sleep for 10 hours and want to sleep for another 10 or sleep 3 hours not consecutively so we'll see how that goes.

Goodbye melons, until next time

♡author♡