40

TW
-suicide
-cutting
-self harm
-swearing
-yelling

izuku was on the roof bleeding out fast. he had long, deep slices along his wrists, not that he cared. he didnt really even notice that he was bleeding out. he felt pain everywhere. he was curled in on himself, sitting on his knees hyperventilating and saying nonsense, talking to himself. he begged, he pleaded, he cried. so so much.

a voice made him open his eyes. he whipped his head to where it was coming from.

"hello 047... hows our favourite little bunny doing?" he said with a sick twisted smile.

standing a little away from izuku was shigaraki, kurogiri, dabi and toga. the league of villains.

"thats not my name! im not your fucking number or your bunny you can play with anymore!" izuku cried in anger.

shigarakis grin only grew. dabi and toga looked down at their feet and kurogiri had no expression readable.

"oh maybe not right now... but I'll take you back. you're at UA now arent you? it'll be fun taking you from them" he laughed manically.

"why do you know that- leave me alone- WHAT DO YOU WANT?!" izuku tried to scream, but the blood loss was getting to him.

shigaraki walked over to izuku and lifted his chin up with two fingers, leaning down to whisper in his ear.

"who do you think brought the voices back? we will take you and you will be mine again" shigaraki whispered.

All four villains left quickly, jumping through kurogiris portal, leaving no trace of them behind.

izuku collapsed on the ground, laying on the cold concrete. before his eyes closed he could hear yelling. he saw aizawa and hizashi running to him but he had already closed his eyes before they could tell him to stay awake.

-

"zashi call 119 now! we dont have time to be sensitive about him not liking hospitals" aizawa yells.

hizashi calls for an ambulance, luckily they arent too far from a hospital so they'll be here in 5 minutes.

Aizawa starts ripping up his capture gear and tying it around izukus arms, trying to keep pressure on the cuts.

"hizashi theres too much fucking blood- god this kid is such a twat-" aizawa stresses.

"shota its okay breathe the ambulance is on its way. lets get him off the roof so they can get him. pick him up and lets go" hizashi reassures his husband... and himself.

hizashi has a few stray tears rolling down his cheeks. hes whispering "he'll be okay" to himself to try and keep him calm. it isnt working very well. both adults were panicking quite a bit.

the ambulance got to them within 5 minutes and took izuku to hospital imeadiatly.

aizawa called hitoshi, who put him on loud speaker so shoto and katsuki could hear, and they all imeadiatly raced up their. well, mituski took them up there because they arent old enough to drive.

they waited for hours. no one was telling them what was going on and they werent allowed to see izuku.

hitoshi was asleep on katsukis shoulder, who was sleeping leaning on hitoshis head.

shoto was currently on the phone guilt tripping his father into letting him stay with his friends. he was in the middle of pulling the whole "i thought you were trying to be a good dad" card.

it was working.

aizawa sat next to his husband, leg bouncing and lost in thought. how could they let this happen again? how could he let this happen again? izuku was his responsibility. and hes gotten hurt about a million times since aizawa has had him.

hizashi put his hand on his husbands shoulder. it was late and everyone was tired.

"hey sho, look over there" hizashi pointed over to hitoshi and katsuki sleeping.

the two watched the boys for a moment.

shoto just got off the phone and walked over to hitoshi and katsuki, tapping hitoshi on the shoulder. hitoshi woke up and the two boys started talking. shoto explained how his dad said he could stay out but only because he was with aizawa and if his grades slip he has to take tutoring.

hitoshi lifted his head off katsukis shoulder, making the taller boys head bob down. he jolted away softly, eyes half lidded as he was still half asleep. hitoshi noticed and grabbed katsukis head and placed it on his shoulder.

"why the hell are you losers talking so loud" katsuki mumbled.

hitoshi ran his fingers through katukis soft spikey hair, trying to get him to go back to sleep.

"shh kat its fine, we're sorry. go back to sleep" hitoshi whispered.

katsuki grumbled something in response before sleep overtook him. afterall, it was quite a bit after 8pm.

"im glad hito has such good friends now, have you noticed how close him and katsuki seem?" hizashi says with a small smile. he turns to his husband and his smile drops. he sighs.

"sho it isnt your fault, izuku is troubled. we all know that. ill be surprised if this is the last time something like this happens..." he mumbles the last bit.

"i know zashi i just... we said we'd keep a closer eye on him and he still went and... they're so deep it looked like he was trying to kill himself again- why? how can we help him?" aizawa says quietly.

hizashi lays his head on aizawa shoulder and closes his eyes.

"i dont know, but we will." He says.

aizawa smiles to himself and his kisses his husband on the forehead.

"thanks zashi, i love you. get some sleep"

did you guys know its actually really hard for me to finr fanart that fits the scenario's i put in this story🥲🥲

i am sick AGAIN sobs its not covid this time though

hope all is well is the world of where you readers live🙏

love you all kiss kiss

♡author♡