6

TW
-SELF HARM METIONS
- SWEARING
- SMALL MENTIONS OF GORE

IZUKU POV
W-what?
What did he mean by that?
Was i really crying
I reach my hand up to feel my face and he was right
I was crying over it like a fucking baby.

God izuku how stupid can you possibly be.
You're a vigilante for God sakes
Yea you're like 14 but still!
You're used to this lifestyle
You have been for the past 7-8 years
I don't even feel anything
No emotion
No feeling
When the numbness becomes unbearable i cut
My arms
Legs
Anywhere i can reach really
I think the ones from earlier today are still bleeding because I feel something wet under my sleeve.

Fuck this is going to make tonight more difficult.

All the sudden bam out of not feeling anything but the pain I've inflicted on myself.

Im crying
And infront of eraser too?
God dammit hes gonna ask heaps of questions this will be annoying.
I wipe my eyes subtly and plaster on that huge (fake) childish grin that eraser sees alot.
Eraser didn't seemed taken a back by my sudden change.

"Kid are you alright?"

"Jeeze eraser why do you always insist on calling me 'kid' I am not a child"

I say avoiding the question while giving a fake pout.

"Well we dont exactly know your age, clearly you aren't a kid but still. You act like one"
I hear him sigh and go to say something else when I hear a scream coming from an alley way.
Eraserhead must hear it too because he looks to me and nods before we both go sprinting and jumping rooftops to get to where the scream was coming from.
I listen to the scream.

Male
White
Middle aged maybe 30-40 years old

Obviously has no sense of self defence otherwise he wouldn't be screaming like a fucking wimp.

I get to the alleyway around 20 seconds before eraser and see 5 no 6 guys all cornering this one guy that was screaming.
All pretty buff I have to say.
Eraser quickly arrives and we both spring into action.
Im a bit out of my game tonight so im glad erasers here to help.
Four guys come over to me with knives, BIG knives that I dont have because I personally don't like them, so I pull out my knives while smirking, and 2 go towards eraser who's just now watching the screaming guy escape.

Loser

Anyways back to the fight

(im sorry I don't know how to write fight scenes so let's just skip this fight for now yea? Cool ok)

By the time we're both done fighting all 6 guys are on the ground unconscious.
Eraser came out of the fight with a few cuts, scrapes and bruises all over none of them big enough to do any real damage, while me on the other hand came out with multiple big cuts because they were just swinging their BIG HUGE knives around like no tomorrow.
They don't even have formal they just aimlessly swing FUCKING KNIVES THST COULD BE PASSED OFF AS SWORDS around.
God I hate that.
I start to feel light-headed from blood loss as I remember that my arms are still bleeding too.
Shit
This isn't going to end well.
Soon I start to feel myself loose consciousness as I fall to the ground.
I hear faint footsteps of eraser running to me.
Hes saying something while crouching over me but I can't hear it and my whole world goes black.
Fuck my life.

Aha yea I said thered be swearing!
Anyways thats it for part 6 hope u enjoyed! Sorry for the fight scene

♡author♡