26

TW
- SUICIDE ATTEMPT
- SUICIDAL THOUGHTS
- DEATH
- SELF HARM

Izuku pov

Why shouldn't i jump?
Exactly why should i be alive? There's nothing here for me.
But im finally in the prestigious hero school! I could get used to it and maybe after a few months I could actually start becoming a hero...
That's the stupidest thing ive ever heard. I could never become a hero.
What about kachann, toshi, yamada, aizawa and even todoroki?
I'm only a burden to them. Yamada and aizawa pity me. Toshi only deals with me because I have to live there. Kachann still Hates me hes just pretending. And I have 0 chance with todoroki. Not in a million years would he want to be with fat, ugly, Worthless broken...me

What's the point

-

Izuku stands up, looking out into the night sky. The moon shone bright in the dark blue sky with small stars surrounding it.

"Mother always loved the moon" Izuku whispered to himself.

"I can be with her if I go..." He whispers again.

Izuku stood there, looking out at the moon as he fought with himself on whether his life should end here. There's no one here to stop him, so why not take the chance.

He stepped forward, closer to the ledge. He was going to do it. He had enough.

He had only done one day of hero school and he already didn't want it, he had only done a few days in the aizawa-yamada household and he already didn't want it. No. It wasn't that he didn't want it. He believed he didn't deserve it.

Deep down, all little, broken izuku wanted was a normal life. But he couldn't take it. He didn't deserve that normal life he could have. It scared him. The change. The thought of getting better, his pain had become comforting due to how long he's been living- no. Surviving, with it. Its become a part of him and he's scared that being 'happy and healthy' won't be better.

It's like having the same friend your whole life and then suddenly there's someone new. Your friend will never disappear, but the new person could make it better or worse. But you don't know the outcome. You're scared because what if you loose something you've been able to survive with your whole life. Then what? The fear overpowers.

But this. This is life threatening.

Izuku took a breath. He was really going to do this. He was going to jump. He took one final step closer, so now his toes were hanging off the edge. He turns around to face the other side of the roof. Not too far away in the distance he could see two figures running across the rooftops towards him. They got to the side of the rooftop izuku was facing and yelled.

"IZUKU!!"
"IZU DONT!!"

He made eyecontact with his two guardians before falling backwards. They were just too late to save him as he had just signed his fate.

'I'll finally see you again mother, we'll be together again soon enough'

He thought to himself as he fell. At some point while he was falling he lost conciousness, but it didn't matter to him. He knew he wouldn't wake up and thats all that mattered.

This was the end of izuku midoriya....

Hikari...

Deku...

Izu...

Zuzu...

Young midoriya...

All of him would finally be gone, and he didn't have 1 issue with it because maybe now, he could be happy without the fear.

Oh how lovely would that be...

YAMADA AND AIZAWA THIRD PERSON POV (Back in time like less than an hour idk before izuku went ded)

The two heros were still hoping from roof to roof even after four hours of searching. They were determined. They knew that izuku would probably come back to them eventually but something was telling them that should keep looking. Something felt terribly wrong and they weren't about to ignore it, not when it came too the small greenette boy. They were incredibly tired and discussed not too long ago that they'd stop searching after another hour or so to go get some sleep and start fresh later in the morning.

That's when they saw the figure. An outline of a person standing in the moonlight, right on the edge of the next building infront of them. They knew, both aizawa and yamada knew as soon as they were close enough to identify their face that it was their izuku. Both the heros yelled out to him and ran as fast as they could but they couldn't get there in time before they watched him fall backwards... to his death.

Aizawa and yamamda were both too late to stop izuku from falling, but they weren't too late to catch him as he fell. As soon as aizawa saw the boy on the ledge he threw out his capture weapon in hopes of it latching onto his adopted son- and it seems God was on his side that night because after a couple seconds he felt a pull of weight on the other end. Yamada quickly ran towards the ledge to retrieve the boy, only to find him unconscious hanging by the fabric. But fortunately, he was alive and breathing. Both adults let out a breath they weren't aware they were holding in. At that point they were both silently crying, well, yamada more so aizawa but still. They were glad they managed to get izuku before he.... they didn't want to think about it.

As yamada checked over the greenette for any injuries, finding none other than the older cuts on his arms, aizawa called hitoshi to let him know his adopted younger brother had been found and was now safe. They looked out into the moon. They were too tired to talk. Too... emotionally drained to even know what to say. The husbands looked into eachothers eyes, having a silent conversation before picking themselves up and going back towards home. The home where they will help their problem child. No matter what it takes.

Oops? HOPE YOU ENJOYEEEEDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

I felt like giving you guys a litttlllleeeee freak out. Nothing major yk? Wasn't THAT BAD :)

Until next timmeeee

♡author♡