24

Hey guys I have a favour to ask?

Recently I've been getting comments that I dont appreciate very much. I've deleted them so don't go looking or anything but it really gets on my nerves when someone picks out everything and anything wrong with my writing. I'm sorry if it's not up to your standards and if you aren't liking the storyline then politely leave and go find a story you enjoy.

So I was wondering if you guys could not do that? I'm up for constructive criticism and any advice on writing but please don't point out every little flaw in my writing. Thankyou ok now on with the story melons :)

TW
- SWEARING
- MENTIONS OF NOT EATING/DRINKING ENOUGH
- FATIGUE

THIRD PERSON POV

1 ½ HOURS LATER

Aziawa, Hitoshi and Yamada walk down the hallway towards recovery girls office. Izuku had never come back after taking todoroki there. They started to.grt worried so they decided to go retrieve him.
"What do you think they're doing?" Yamada asks anxiously, scared that something had happened to his new son.
"He probably just got hurt while fighting and was hiding it so recovery girl had to heal him too. You know how stuborn he's been so far. He bearly knows any of us" Hitoshi replies. Aizawa had stayed silent the whole time. Neither of the other two males questioned him and just assumed he was worried, mad or tired.
A million thoughts were running through his head though.
What if he ran away?
What if he's hurt?
What if he hurt someone?
What if?
What if was the question and hopefully aizawa was going to get an answer before his head exploded.

Finally they were at recovery girls door. They walked in only to be met with something they didn't expect to see. Todoroki was laying in the bed with his arms protectively wrapped around a small green bean that was cuddled into his chest.

"HOLY- fuck. Welp. Didn't expect that." Hitoshi says smiling at his 'little' brother cuddling with one of his good friends.

(Yes hitoshi and todoroki are good friends what about it🙄 sorry but I hate dekusquad fuck them they're honesty so annoying expect maybe asui)

"Aww that's so cute! Sho we so can't wake them upppppppp" Yamada fangirls.

While Yamada was fan girling and aizawa was talking to recovery girl getting the down low on what happened, hitoshi was thinking about if izuku was gay or not.
Should he be trying to intrude on his private life?
Probably not.
He'll just ask him about it later.

"Sho please dont wake them!" Yamada cries. Why is he still fan girling? Nobody knows.

"I am not waiting for them to wake up. I won't wake izuku up he needs sleep I know he bearly sleeps but we can't get to him without waking up todoroki. Its dark out now aswell we'll just give him a lift home" aizawa says while walking over to the two sleeping boys.

TODOROKI POV

Im woken up to someone lightly shaking me. They're calling my name. Where even am I? What's in my arms? Oh wait that's right im in recovery girls office and that's yama-zawa. Yama-zawa?!
I open my eyes quickly and look up to see Aizawa sensei. He holds his finger over his mouth and points down to izuku whos still sleeping. I slowly take my arms off around him while getting him off me and lay him down gently. He stirs a little bit but doesn't wake up. I get up off of the bed to see not just aizawa but yamada sensei and hitoshi aswell. Why is hitoshi smirking at me. I give him a confused look and he looks down at yama-zawa before looking back up at me.

"Dont look at me like that" I say quietly walking up to him as my face goes red. He just tries to suppress his laughing then says quietly.
"You so like him dont you! Aw look dont tell me you're going soft on me!" He says. I blush and he bursts out laughing.

-

"Shut the fuck up you'll-"
Todoroki goes to say but is interrupted by another voice.

"What the hell are you guys doing?"
I speak up after being woken up by the todoroki talking to a laughing toshi and then the three adults in the room talking. Why the fuck is toshi laughing his head off? Ugh I feel terrible. My heads spinning. Maybe not eating and sleeping is finally catching up to me the headspins are getting worse and everything hurts even more.

"S-sorry zuku w-we we-rent doing any-anything-" toshi replies while trying to catch his breath. Todoroki is just glaring at him then hits him- damn that sounded like it hurt. They've started yelling at eachother now wow okay then. I turn my attention to the three adults in the room who I dont think are paying any mind to us. I don't even think they know I'm awake.

"Oi eraser bitch music banana Man! Can we leave now?" I say loud enough for them to hear me. They turn their heads towards me and start talking to me. Im not really listening I honestly can't even hear them.

"-come on let's go izu"

"Hm?"

"We're ready to go problem child. We're giving todoroki a lift home first though"
Aizawa says. Whatever I dont really care. Wait did he say todoroki?! Shutup izuku you don't care remember?

"Yea okay coming"
We all leave the room, each one of them saying their goodbyes to recovery granny. We walk out through the car park towards their car when my vision starts to unfocus and refocus itself. Ugh no not now fuck fuck fuck. I start to walk slower so I dont run into anything or fall over while I can't fucking see properly. All the sudden I hear two voices.

"Zuku you alright?"

"Im fine"

"Are you sure yama-zawa because you look a little sick and you started to walk slower"

"I said I'm fine"

I start to walk faster again away from the two. My vision is getting better but my head is killing me and my stomach feels like its doing flips. Maybe I'm just a little unhealthy? Oh well.

We've finally made it to the car. I hop in and take one of the window seats. Next toshi takes the middle seat, todoroki takes the other window seat while aizawa is driving and yamada is in the passenger seat. Aizawa makes sure everyone has their seatbelts on and we begin to drive. Yamada tries to talk to me about how I felt about today which I ignore him. I wasn't in the mood. Besides it's not like I got the "full highschool experience" to rave about because we were training and fighting most of the day and then aizawa let everyone go home because they were hurt. We didn't even go out to lunch. I slept for the remainder of the day so I wasnt complaining.

I closed my eyes and leaned my head on the window.
Why did I let todoroki get so close to me?
Why did I sleep in the same bed as him?
Wait I slept in the same bed as hi- NO NOPE SHUTUP NOTHING HAPPENDED DO NOT TAKE YOUR MIND THERE.

I was going to think about what happened but I'm not sure I want to. I am NOT going to let myself crush on someone I've known for a day. Not happening.
Speaking of todoroki, we've arrived at a random rich person house so I'm guessing that's his house.

"Thankyou for the lift aizawa sensei, yamada sensei. Bye hitoshi bye yama-zawa Ill see you all tomorrow" he says then gets out of the car. I watch him walk up his driveway then into his house.

Yea I think ill get to know him a little better. Who knows? He could be alright.

Hello again! I'm sorry I haven't updated in some time. I've had a lot of school work lately and have been busy with social life. It's not doing the best but its nothing for anyone to worry about lol

Anyways hope you guys enjoyed the chapter! I'll see you melons next update

♡author♡