41

TW
-suicide/attempted suicide
-hospital
-ed
-mental institutions
-bullying
-abuse
-self harm

It was 11pm friday night. Aizawa, hizashi, hitoshi, katsuki and shoto were still at the hospital. The three boys refused to go home, and were all sleeping leaning on eachother. Hizashi was asleep on aizawa.

Aizawa hadnt slept. he wasnt sleeping until a doctor came and told him his extremely suicidal problematic brat was okay.

i mean, how many times could one try to kill themselves or hurt themselves in like a week? because aizawa personally had lost count and the doctors will most likely suggest a mental hospital.

of course that wasnt really an option for a vigilante kid, adjusting to a hero school and new family, who has severe trauma plus hardcore fighting skills.

safe to say aizawa was considering jumping off a roof at this point as well.

Suddenly as if his prayers were answered, a doctor walked towards them.

"izuku... midoriya? yama-zawa?" the doctor called.

Aizawa stood up, waking hizashi who woke up the sleeping boys.

"yes we're his guardians. how is he?" hizashi asks desperately.

"hes okay, alot of damage done to his wrists and some nasty scars, but hes stable" the doctor smiles as the heros sigh in relief.

"sir could we see him?" shoto asks hopefully.

"yes you can, hes in room 34. just be quiet as to not to disturb him. we noticed his body has had alot of strain and damage done to it so he will be unconcious for atleast a couple days." the doctor explains.

the three boys thank the doctor and run towards izukus room, eager to see him.

the doctor holds hizashi and aizawa back to talk to them privately.

"theres a few other things im afraid. we noticed some scaring on his wrists and arms, as well as somewhat fresh cuts we just wanted you to be aware about. id suggest you two to send him to a mental facility but considering his guardians are two pro heros i feel there is something more to this and you wouldn't take that suggestion anyways-"

the doctor looks up from his clipboard to confirm, gaining a nod and sheepish smile from hizashi, aizawa just staring.

he looked back towards his clipboard and continued.

"his throat sustained damage, most likely from screaming and yelling. there was previous damage to his throat from maybe years ago that never healed, but it looked quite severe. this extra damage is increased because of that and izuku most likely will have trouble talking and possibly eating, but you wont know for sure until he is concious. he is very underweight for his age and height, not too much but still enough that it is concerning. normally protocol would be to call child protective services but, again, looking at the fact that two pro heros are his guardians, plus his little group of friends, i can confidently say he isnt mistreated. im guessing he doesnt eat alot, correct?"

The doctor looks for confirmation, aizawa starting to speak.

"when we took him in, it was lucky for him to eat a full meals worth of food in a few days. plus his body was completely used to it. we've slowly started easing him into eating properly but as you can imagine it isnt as easy as 'just eat'" aizawa explains.

the doctor nods and continues.

"yes i understand, thats fine. but if he does continue to not eat and lose any more weight, we will run into alot more problems physcially and matters like feeding tubes will have to be put in place.