35

TRIGGER WARNING
-swearing
-yelling
-mentions of death

THIRD PERSON POV

It was 4am once again when izuku awoke from his sleep. He was wrapped in todorokis arms, suddening overcome with a odd feeling of discomfort and sliding out of the tallers arms calmly and quietly so he didnt wake him. Izuku stood up and looked over to hitoshi and katsuki, who were sleeping on his bed tangled up in blankets and limbs.

katsuki had a pillow covering his face as he layed on his back, while hitoshi was also laying on his back and had a blanket over his stomach, legs sticking out and head on katsukis stomach.

Izuku was somewhat feeling glad to see hitoshi sleeping a normal amount recently, probably due to the exhaustion of dealing with his new younger brother constantly. He felt a twinge of guilt as he looked at the boys sleeping. Izuku looked at the three for a few seconds before leaving the room, shutting the door quietly. He knew that he wouldnt get back to sleep, even if he was exhausted. he woke up feeling stressed and uncomfortable, god knows why but it was messing with him.

As izuku passed the window in the hallway upstairs and looked out it, it was still dark outside as the sun hadnt risen yet. it doesnt usually rise until after 6am, so he had time in the dark before then. He took one last look at the morning darkness before walking down the stairs quietly. Down stairs it was still as quiet as upstairs, meaning no one was awake yet. Izuku went to the fridge and saw the little notepad magnet on the door, along with a little pen to write with. He decided to write a little note for whoever woke up first and couldnt find him.

i am still alive
i didnt run away or leave the house

- izuku

once he was done, he ripped off that one little yellow coloured note and placed it on the kitchen island, knowing that someone will see it there.

Izuku walked back up the stairs and towards the window he looked out not too long ago. He slid the window open. It was one of those windows that couldnt open from the outside, so they never seemed to be locked, or atleast thats what izuku had noticed. He climbed out carefully, sliding the window shut once again and making his was to the roof.

- IZUKU POV

Its 5.30am and ive been laying on the roof for over an hour now. im a little surprised that i have fallen off, but the slant of the roof isnt steep so not falling isnt too difficult.

Its always so peaceful at this time, the sun starting to rise soon so no villains were really out, everyone still sleeping besides the few who had early starts, so the streets were peaceful. the soft glow of the early morning sky looked like a deep blue purple colour. it glowed beautifully with the soft shape of the moon just sitting in the sky as it always does.

-

the sun was rising, it was beautiful as always. the sky turning a pinky orange as the sun rises. there were lots of clouds covering the sky, but that just added to the glow of the sun. its one of the many things that will always look amazing. i wish i could watch it forever honestly, but i knew i wouldnt.

one day itll all be over. ill die, and ill never watch the sunset again. ill never see the moon again. although i was willing to give that up to be happy. to have the pain disapear. if only the pain would disapear. but it never does. why? maybe god just hates me and wants me to die. he'll get what he wants eventually i hope.

look if i wasnt constantly suffering id want to live, if i can live without constantly suffering then fucking alright i will. booyah you know.

but god has other plannnnssss for meeeeee.