5. Memories

Bts's povʕ'•ᴥ•'ʔ

Bts: Y/n!!!!!!

We were shocked

Y/n was hitting herself 

We all ran there but Jungkook was much faster then others.

He reached there first and dragged her near the bed.

Rm also locked the main door of y/n's room so Ms. Lee wouldn't see her or else she will be more worried.

Jungkook: What were u doing!!!!?????

Y/n was just staying quiet while looking down.

Tae: OMO her hand is bleeding!!!!!

Jhope went and quickly brought the First Aid Box

We made her sit on the bed

After jhope brought the First aid box Jin started cleaning her wound .

Y/n: Hsssss*she winced in pain*

We all look at her worried.

Jin:Sorry I'll be more gentle now

He continued his work

Y/n again winced in pain and sobbed a bit........

Suddenly suga came and snatched the bandage and cream from Jin's hand and started cleaning y/n's wound.

Suga: I'll do it *he said in a stern voice*

Y/n was now slowly slowly tearing up.

Y/n povʕ'•ᴥ•'ʔ

When suga snatched and started cleaning my wound. My eyes got teary.

It reminded me of Bambam oppa(one of the got 7 's member)

When I was with them, once I got hurt and jinyoung oppa was cleaning my wound , I was hissing in pain a lot so, bambam oppa snatched and started cleaning my wound.

When memories hit you it hurts~

(Credits to the owner to wrote this beautiful quote🙃)

Suga: Y/n? Is it paining? *concerned voice*

I nodded

Jimin: Then why did u do it?

Me: I-i

I had no words, I can't tell them about my Depression.

Me: n-nothing

Suga: *sigh*don't do that ever again

Me: hmmm~

Junkook:oh my goddd!!! Yours palms are again bleeding.

Suga oppa quickly started to bandage it again.

I can't control my tears I am missing Caleb and got 7.

Caleb oppa~  Got7 oppas~

I couldn't control my tears anymore...

Bts pov ʕ'•ᴥ•'ʔ

We saw that y/n was looking down and her eyes we're filled up with tears.

We felt bad that she doesn't wants to cry in front of us.

Suga now was done with her wounds.

Suddenly...Suga hugged her. And y/n burst out crying.

The room was filled with silence only y/n's sobs were audible.

We all felt bad for her even the maknaes.

She got beat up for a normal reason.

Jungkook kneeled in front of her and wiped her tears.

Jimin, taehyung, jhope,jinand rm also came near her and started saying her calming words.

Suga povʕ'•ᴥ•'ʔ

I was patting her back to calm her down and others were also saying her some calm and nice words.

I knew that she was gonna cry. I could sense it by looking at her face.

I was also like this in my childhood

I used to live with my father and mother . And there was a girl in our neighborhood her parents died so she started to live in our house.Her name was Wheein noona.She always used to care for me like my big sis. Me and my father were so close, we always used to hang out, even wheein noona would also come. Though she wasn't my real sister but still my parents loved her as their real daughter.

But as days passed dad became a drugged addict and he used to come home late from different bars.

Mom couldn't do anything.
She tried to contact to police but he would beat noona or either me.

I missed my old dad a lot. But now ge was a completely a different person.

One day he came home. He was soooo drugged. He beat my noona like a wild animal. I-i couldn't do anything.Then my dad threw her out of out home because we couldn't afford her needs plus her fees in school. Me and mom tried our best to keep noona with us. But dad again beat us. She went alone somewhere. I always used to miss her

Then slowly slowly dad made my mom a drug addict too. My mom didn't wanted to become that but my dad forced her and if she refused he would again beat her.

My dad died one day, I used to miss him a bit but after what he did to my noona I hate him!

Now I only had mom. Though she was addicted to drug but she still would care For me. One day somebody killed my mom I don't know who that was but I knew that this was planned.

I was old enough to live alone.Students used to bully me in my school but I would always control my tears. Because I didn't wanted to look weak in front of others.

I miss my noona~
I wish she is alive and safe.

End povʕ'•ᴥ•'ʔ

Guys plss comment and give me reviews I can't understand if u are liking it or not. Just tell me that is it bad or good.

I hope you guys like it.

Bye~
Stay safe💜💜