26. Trapped

Lisa pov ʕ'•ᴥ•'ʔ

Me: Help!!!!! Help!!

Oh god!
It's pitch dark in here.... We were not able to escape.... That ANNIE CAME THERE!And we got to know that she is mafia too!?I was trying my best to think of something that will make me free .I started recalling my training I had when I was a newbie in the company . I smiled a bit thinking of old days. A tear sneaked out of my eye , memories really do sneak out of our eye .aw....

And now I am in a dark room... With blood patches on it... Trapped

Ehe...

Idk why I found the room cute... As I am a agent along with aunt Lee and y/n we all have see blood stuff.. And I like watching blood and dark things.

Guard : will u stop shouting!? Our mam is sleeping right now!

Me: as if I care for that bish *rolls eyes*

Guard: how dare you *comes near to slap her*

Yes! This is my chance!

I dodged his leg by my leg and flipped him and rolled on the floor which made my hands come in front of my face and I untied them and started punching him, till he gets knocked out.

I went out and knocked out some more guards and reached a room. Which had password to open the door, Hm... What would be the password... Hm... It's annie so...

I A M A Q U E E N

*beep*

Bravo!! Yay! As expected from that pig,,, haha I gave a new nickname to that annie pig.

Ehe

Me: Y/N!!

I saw y/n Untieing everyone, looks like she also got free *smirks*

Y/n: Lisa!!! Unnie! Are u okay!?

I nodded and looked at bts and their father who looked shocked to see me in here

Me:uh... I want to say something..... Me, y/n, ms. Lee and rest of my unnies of blackpink are secret agents....

Bts/dad: WHAT!?

Y/n : yes.. And I even know that u guys are mafias

Me/ms.lee: WHAT!?

Me: *blank..... *

Ms. Lee: *blank.... *

Mr. Kim: *blank.... *

Rm: *blank.... *

Jin: *blank.... *

Suga: *blank.... *

Jhope: *blank... *

Jimin: *blank... *

Tae: *blank..... *

Jk: *blank... *

The knocked out guard in his dreams: *blank.... *

(Author: *blank..... *)

Y/n: WHATEVER! We will talk abt this later! First let's escape!

Annie: Not So Fast

*gunshot*

Everyone: Jungkook!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!