8. What is this feeling?

Rm pov ʕ'•ᴥ•'ʔ

Ughhh why is she taking sooo long. I went In the store to check on y/n, she was probably heading towards the cash counter, but she bumped into a boy.

*sigh*

Why is she so clumsy, well she said sorry to that boy with a kind smile.

Hmm... She doesn't looks like a traitor.

I would really love her as my sister but I can't trust anyone easily, what if she also betray us like our previous step-sis did.

Well, she didn't really betrayed us but she just left us without even saying us good bye. We were heartbroken after she left us, specially the maknaes.

But, now after y/n came we can't easily trust her. That's why we were behaving rude and cold to her. But I don't think that she is bad .

While thinking I went out again.

(Well, rm went out before wheein meet y/n, so he didn't saw them exchanging numbers)

Y/n povʕ'•ᴥ•'ʔ

I quickly went outside, I saw rm waiting near the car but he was smiling...?

Me:I am so sor-

Rm:It's ok, I came in to see u and I saw that you bumped to someone so it's not your fault. *smile*

Why is he being nice suddenly .

Me:o-oh okay but till when we're you seeing us?

Rm: umm.... After u said sorry to the boy I went out. But why are u asking anyways...?

Me:ooh n-nothing hehe

*he nodded*

I sighed secretly because I know he will scold me if he knew that we exchanged numbers.

Rm:Also stay away from boys, this time I am letting u go, but stay away from boys *strict tone*

I quickly nodded

I was about to sit in the car but I felt like someone was watching me
But I shrugged it off.

Time skip at home___________

Me:Where is mom and dad?

Jin: they went to India for a trip *smile*

I am quite upset that mom didn't even said goodbye to me.

Me: Hmmm okay

Jimin: Where were u anyways?

Tae:Again in that bad probably

*They laughed except jin and jhope*

Jk:well, can't you just stop going there. Aww... My baby sis is addicted to drinking~

(Rm was not here he went to suga's room)

I ignored him and asked jin oppa...

Me:Oppa can u give dad's number. I wanted to ask him something.

Tae:Correction step dad

Jin:shut it Tae, y/n don't worry I will give you his number later right now I have to help suga.

I nodded and with that he went away to suga oppa's room.

Jk:Don't u dare talk something abt us or else u know the consequences...

J hope: Shut it jk, y/n let me give u his number*smile*

I nodded. Aw... He is so sweet.

He gave me dad's number and I went to my room.

Then I got a text saying  "Hi potato"

I smiled it was from Yeonjun.

We chat for a long time.

I don't know why but whenever I talk with Yeonjun my heart beats faster what is this feeling?

________________

What do u think who was bts's stepsister before y/n?
Did rm accepted her as a sister?

Bye~
Stay safe 💜💜