17. I am coming~

Y/n pov ʕ´•ᴥ•'ʔ

??? : WHAT'S HAPPENING HERE!?

I looked up ans saw jimin oppa standing near the door.

He ran to jk and hugged him really tight.

Jimin: WHO DID THAT TO HIM!? *HE GROWLED*

Suga: I did *cold voice but still tears felling*

Jimin: w-what? No no way. He is lying right?

He asked to all the other oppas and they shooked there head as no.

Jk: i-i am sorry hyung.

Suga oppa didn't replied.

Hobi: huh? What is happening can someone tell us!!!?

Jimin: yes!! Even I don't know what's happening!!?

Jk: *sigh* I have to tell you guys now...

And.. He started to say the whole story... Of how he tied me in th basement..

And then I Continued... How I escaped and meet those Boys who beat me up.

Everyone one was clearly shocked.. They were all processing what happened...

Well, earlier on the way to home. Me and suga oppa were the only ones who were sitting at the back. I was in his embrace bcs I was injured soooo badly. He then asked me what happened I told him everything that jk oppa did to me.. And how I escaped he was soo angry... That's why as soon as we came home he started to punch jk oppa.

Jin: HOW COULD YOU DO THAT JK!?

Jk: i-

Tae oppa came and started punching him...

But jimin oppa saved jk and shouted.

Jimin: CAN'T U SEE!!? THIS IS ALL HAPPENING BCS OF THIS GIRL!!! SHE CAME IN OUR HOUSE AND DESTROYED EVERYTHING!! SHE IS NOW MAKING US FALL APART!! CAN'T U GUYS SEE THAT!?

Suga: Jimin SHUT-

Jimin: NO LET ME SAY HYUNG!! SHE IS THE PROBLEM OF EVERYTHING!!!? LOOK-

I had enough.

Me: SHUT UP!! WHY ARE YOU ALWAYS BLAMING ME HUH!? FIRST OF ALL I NEVER WANTED TO COME IN THIS HOUSE BUT FOR MY MOM I DID. I TRIED MY BEST TO BOND WITH YOU GUYS!! I.. I... *sobs* I TRIED MY BEST TO BOND WITH YOU AND JK OPPA!! BUY U GUYS ARE ONLY HATING ME FOR NO REASON!? WOW!?

*silence*

That's it.. I ran outside.. I don't know where am I going..

But wait-
I can go to my place!! I will go there and plus I also have to take revenge from the boys who harrased me *smirk*

I took my car and went there.

I heard many shoutings and jk and jimin oppa... We're shouting too..?

Huh? Are they concerned abt me?

Whatever

*smirk* I am coming~

Hehe~

Pweasee again don't get mad at me🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺

Okie... Ik some of you may get angry on me for the prank..

Hm.... I'mma hide behind Namjesus. MWHAHAHAH-

So.. Also I had a new bio UwU plss check it out and tell me how is it. ✨
The bio was made by one and only OurBangtanWorld unnie~

Thank oo~ again. If u guys want covers and bio stuff done u can go and check out her book.

Today's shouout... Would be: MalouGonia8 hehe

Bui~ bui~

Stay safe💜💜