23. She ran away!?

Y/n pov ʕ´•ᴥ•'ʔ

Wendy: Y/n.........i-i like you

Y/n: w-what........ Haha don't joke unnie u are so funny.. And u know I just talked with Yeonjun!!! Now I admit... I have the biggest crush on himmmmm! AAAAAAA!!!

Wendy: oh

Y/n: YAS! tomorrow we will go to our first date!!!!

Wendy: nice

Y/n: yessss!!!! Not technically date but he invited for me at his home for a small dinner!! YAY!!! hehhe I can't tell this to oppas , I'll just sneak out

Wendy: k

Y/n: i- wow u are not even scolding me!? YESS FINALLY I CAN SNEAK OUT WITHOUT ANY SCOLDINGS!

Wendy: yea actually y/n i-i have to go bye

*ends call*

Oh-

Ok......?

AAAA!! DON'T SCREAM Y/N DON'T SCREAM!!!!!!!!!!!!

CONTROL GIRL!!

U STILL DON'T KNOW IF HE LIKES U OR NOT
Jwbsiwnsownao OH GOD AAAAAAA

Bts pov ʕ´•ᴥ•'ʔ

Jk: THAT ANNIE GIRL I AM GONNA KILL HER!!!

Jimin: Count me in bro! How dare she talks abt our past and y/n!!!

Rm: *sighs* guys calm down...

Jhope: what are u talking abt hyung!? bcs of that girl the whole freaking school knows abt our last step sister!? And now even abt y/n!? Like wtf!? And now these fake rumours in which they add saying some shit abt mom and y/n!?WE HAVE TO TAKE A DECISION RIGHT NOW!

Suga is not with us right now.. These day he is mostly in his room.. Bcs after that fight , he felt so sad that how he acted in front of y/n

Jin: I understand! I am angry too but we need to think with calm mind that girl is a mafia in secret we need to be careful. And I have even deleted all those bad things spreaded by annie from the internet , so no one can see it now

Suddenly suga came running towards us

Suga: GUYS! ANNIE RAN AWAY TO OTHER COUNTRY!

others except suga: WHAT!?

Jhope: What are u saying hyung!?

Taehyung: How did she ran away!? We told our guards to keep a eye on her!

Suga; ik!! But she still ran away! And the guards are saying that they were there at the whole time but they didn't say Any moments!?

Y/n: What are u guys talking abt~

Jimin: y-y/n?

Y/n: woah oppa why do u look so terrified.

Tae: nothing ... Hehe...

Y/n: okay...? Anyways I'll go and grab some chips I am hungry

Jin: do u want me to make something for u princy?

Y/n: *smiles* no it's ok oppa

Everyone nodded

__________________

After sometime/still bts pov...
__________________

We can't find  where annie went... She just left like a ghost...... We are still trying......

Next day.. Y/n pov ʕ´•ᴥ•'ʔ

I just arrived school. I woke up very early today , so I just thought and went to school by my bicycle alone. Oppas would be still sleeping.

I opened the door and entered the hallway, and... I was shocked to see some posters.......... Abt me and oppas!?

(   Read ↓ this if u are able to, these types of stuff can be offensive to some readers (:    )

"Like mother like daughter, just like her mom, she is a traitor, as her mum did to her real dad"

" Bts has a stepsister now!? And that's y/n!? Hah! That gurl is seriously a play girl like her mum"

"Wow bts has a new stepsister and Also it's the second one!? "

"I am sure y/n is a playgirl playing with our oppas"

"Y/n doesn't deserves them"

"That woman is y/n's Second mum, looks like the first parents and her real siblings got annoyed of that crazy girl"

What...... What are they saying!? M-my mum is not a traitor.... Neither am I! And yes she is my stepmom... But I still love her! And..... My parents weren't annoyed by me..... They died!!!!! And how dare they say something abt my siblings........caleb....

I-
No...

I burst out crying and sat on the ground crying hard.... Not bcs of me getting hate... Bcs of what they said abt my family... It hurts...

Author povʕ´•ᴥ•'ʔ

Y/n was crying so hard... There was no one to listen to her... There was no one who could give her a shoulder to cry... There was no one who could make her calm... All alone she was crying .... The only thing she was thinking abt was her brother caleb... She miss a lot... This type of bullying has happened with y/n earlier, but her brother caleb was always there for her... He fought for her...he was always there whenever there was no one...

*beep*

Y/n got a msg...

"Ur brothers are mafia"

Bui~Bui~
Stay safe💜💛