16. O-oppa

Hehe.... 😅😅😅

I did a prank on you guys...
😈😈😈😈Hehe EVIL

I just wanted to try once🥺

So.... As I did that prank of me quitting this book *giggle* , I say Sowwy.

Here are two chapters for you today.
16 and 17
🥺🥺💛

Jungkook pov ʕ'•ᴥ•'ʔ

Me: H-hyung ?

I don't know what's happening. Earlier I was in my room and suddenly I heard a horn and I went to  check . It was our car... Everyone slowly slowly came outside from the car and I SAW Y/N!!!?

SHE WAS IN A VERY BAD CONDITION!!! AND WHAT IS SHE DOING WITH HYUNGS!!

Then my eyes fell on Suga hyung was carrying y/n in bridal style to the main door. HE.LOOKED.FURIOUS

I have never seen him like this before.. His eyes very bloody red like he is gonna kill somebody anytime.

And I saw y/n shivering in fear... I mean of course she would be. Even I got scared when I saw Suga hyung this angry.

They rang the door bell and I ran to open the door.

As soon as I opened the door I got pushed very hard and I fell on the floor.

Present

Me: H-hyung?

I saw suga hyung in front of me and y/n was now in RM hyung's embrace.

B-but why did suga hyung pushed me?

Suga: WHAT WERE YOU THINKING HUH!? HOW COULD YOU DO THAT TO YOUR SISTER!!? SEE SHE GOT BEATEN UP BECAUSE OF YOU!!!

Sheet-
Oh no who told him?
Wait but I didn't beat her?
I just tied her with the rope..

BTS pov except Jk and jimin ʕ'•ᴥ•'ʔ

(Jimin still hasn't came from the mission)

Huh? We all were very confused... How can be jungkook the reason of  y/n's condition...

Then...suga held him by his shoulder... And punched him really hard.

Tae came running to him, though he and jk didn't talk after the fight he had with jk in school.

Tae: HYUNG!? WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?

Suga: Tae u don't come in middle. U don't know what he did!!! It's all because of him!!! He lied to me!!! He did something to y/n!!

What!? We all were confused as hell..

What is he talking abt!?

Then suddenly suga held jk and punched him several times.

We were shouting a lot. But we can't do anything, bcs suga won't take any step without knowing anything.. There might be some reason why he is doing this to jk.. Plus.. In our mind we were also somewhat blaming jk.. Bcs we know how much he hates y/n and he is able to do many things...

Y/n pov ʕ'•ᴥ•'ʔ

I can't see jk oppa injured though he hates me.. But he is my stepbrother too~

I backhugged suga oppa and sobbed really hard. I have never seen him this angry.. He is a devil...

(y/n I will kill you.. He isn't a devil🥺✋. He is mr. meow meow😼)

He stopped as he heard my Sobbings he quickly turned around and hugged me.

I didn't hugged him back.. I was so terrified right now

Me: P-pls don't beat jk o-oppa *hiccup*

Suga: i-i am sorry savnoodles. I won't beat him. C-calm down hm?

Why was he crying!?

I looked up and saw bts oppa's faces they were also shocked to see him cry.

I hugged him immediately as he sobbed very hard.

Suddenly...

??? : WHAT'S HAPPENING HERE!?

Hope you like it hehe💜💜

Pls don't be angry on me for the prank 🥺

I'll upload the next bonus chapter too

Bui~ bui~
Stay safe 💜💜