28. Everything has a end(Last chapter)

Author pov ʕ'•ᴥ•'ʔ

Yeri: unnie are u okay?

Yeri: *sighs* I really meant it Yeri I really meant it

Yeri:unnie I am so sorry.......u are not angry on y/n right?

Wendy:no Yeri.....I know she never expected that that's why she took that proposal as a joke

Yeri: *hugs* it's okay unnie . It's time to move on don't worry everything will be fine hm?

Wendy: *smiles slightly* yes 

—————————

Suga: *sobs* stay strong 

He says while holding her y/n and jk's hand.

They are currently in the car going to hospital suddenly .It was a very old road which nobody really used ,so jisoo decided to drive here for everyone' safety.Both sides it was jungle and plain landscape .

*gun shot*

The gunshot was directly shot on the tyre which made the whole car flipped

Suga povʕ'•ᴥ•'ʔ

I was trying my best to come out of the grip , the car was upside down and my whole body was drowning in blood , my eyes followed where the blood was coming from and I saw that my whole leg was crushed between the seat .I tried gripping jk and y/n's hand but it was so hard to reach them as I was stuck upside down. I looked around to see everyone was trying their best to come out except jk and y/n who were already fainted and I couldn't see Jhope I got panicked.

*liquid flowing*

I smelled petrol,I panicked more and started kicking the seat away from my other leg , namjoon Hyung helped me as he was right beside me 

I tried my best to keep my eyes open ,as the blood was flowing through my leg the more I was feeling like fainting .From far I could see some black cars coming to our side , I saw them stop and I could see some mens coming out wearing all black , near them I saw two cats trying to free themselves from the grip of handcuffs........

Wait what......

I blinked my eyes multiple times just to see Jennie and rose instead of cats-

Looks like my mind has fainted instead of me-

Soon after I saw a girl coming out of the car like a entry of heroine.....I swear but she really looked like a stinky pig walking. That human-pig was slowly coming towards us in slow motion with her stinky black boys beside her. 

I closed my eyes for a while because of the pain on my leg was too much for me to handle 

Annie: *laughs* having fun down there mate?

I opened my eyes in shocked as I saw Annie crouched down in front of me smiling like a pig.

Me: what did u do!? J-just let me be free then me and my brothers will kill u.

I looked at rose and Jennie and they mouthed *sorry,she ran away before we could  catch her* I gave them a little smile trying to say it's ok.

Annie: *grins* u really are a tough one aren't u?.....well let's take a selfie ehe!I won this war!yay!u die me live *giggle* imma take soooo many selfies *pouts* but don't be dead this early at least smile in one of my selfie 

I saw jhope behind the bodyguards he gave me a little smile , I got so worried as blood was flowing from his head . I tried not to make it obvious to Annie as she was busy taking selfie's with the car and blood. One by one jhope killed the bodyguards without making any noise and as the bodyguards were standing in a row it was easier for jhope to kill them.