9. Weird wendy unnie

The first surprise 😊

At school

Today at school jin and sugar oppa didn't came. They said they had some work.

Me:Heya unnies~

Red/pink:Hi y/niee~

Me:Which class do u have unnies?

Joy: Well, jisoo and Irene unnie have to go to the senior section .

Rose: And me and rest of the blackpink have Art

Yeri:Me, joy,seulgi and yeri have Social science.

Wendy: And y/niie~ we both have same Math. 😊

Y/n :ok then let's go

At classroom~

Me and Wendy unnie are sitting next to each other. And at the back of us jimin, taehyung and jungkook.

I can feel they are staring at me.

Teacher:Y/n!Y/N!!!!!pay attention here I am teaching something her.

Y/n: but mam I was paying attention

Teacher: ohh now you are lying... Well solve this quation then.

😏well the teacher doesn't knows that I am a ace. I am very well at studies. And this equation is so easy.

I stood up and solved the equation on the board. Hahaha I really wanted to laugh out so loud. That Blonde math grandma 's faceú was sooo embarrassed. The students were also smirking and looking at the teacher. Well, everyone hate this teacher she always just scolds anyone without reason

I gave her a smirk and went to my seat like a boss and sat down.

The teacher continued teaching but she wasn't making a eye contact with me🤣🤟.

I looked at Wendy unnie see was paying attention on the board. Ohh her side profile is so pretty.

Me:Pretty~

I said while looking at her, she looked at me and give me a shy smile.

Aaaaa!!! She said me pretty goddd!!! Help!!! Y/n said I am pretty!!! -Wendy's thought

Jungkook pov ʕ'•ᴥ•'ʔ

Wahhh.. She has swag that teacher looks sooo red. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

But whatever I don't care abt her... I will never accept her as my sister.

Oh shit-
Wait.
I looked at V hyung he was somewhat smiling looking at y/n.Ughh!!!! Noooo he is impressed with her now...

Well, V hyung is very strict at studies after Rm hyung in our group. Now he is impressed by y/n of how easily she solved the question.

I looked at jimin-shiii!!! He was kind of smiling.

Ugghh!! First she made jin, yoongi hyung accept her now v hyung too!!

I will never accept her. Did my brothers forgot abt our last stepsister?

V povʕ'•ᴥ•'ʔ

Oh she is a Ace I think. She is good in studies.

Well... I am impressed.... I thought she was like other girls or bunking school etc . But she doesn't seems like that.

Well, I may accept her, now I have to see that is she a traitor or I can trust her. Let's seee..

Time skip________at cafeteria

Y/n povʕ'•ᴥ•'ʔ

I eating my lunch with my unnies and Lisa just keep clinging to me.

Well, I don't mind bcs she is like my soulmate 😌.

Lisa:Y/niee~~give me a bite of your food 🥺

Y/n: Yah!! U have ur own food but

Lisa: Nuuuu I want urs only 🥺🥺

Ughh she knows that I can't resist that puppy eyes.

I took my spoon and feed her.

She ate it happily.

Irene: Wahhh!!! But blackpink told me that u never share food with anybody *surprised tone*

Jennie: Well, she never does but she shares with Lisa though. U know they both are like soulmates. *chuckle*

Rose/jisoo: *chuckle*

Irene: oh okay hehe.

I noticed something that wendy unnie was so quite this whole time. Like somewhat she was glaring at Lisa unnie
But I just shrugged it.

Rose: Ahhh... I am more hungry😣🍕

Seulgi: you are always hungry Foodsé . *chuckle*

Rose: Yahh!!

Yeri: aw... Don't worry let's go rose we will get food~

They both went and were coming back with the plate in their hands but a boy bumped into them by mistake and shouted sorry and went in his way.

Rose unnie's dress was dirty because of the food.

Plus where they bumped that was near to bts 's table.

I ran there with tissues and started cleaning her dress. Yeri unnie also helped me. I felt that wendy unnie was staring at me with a cold face.

Well, when rose and yeri unnie went to take food again rest of them went to the garden. But wendy unnie was still with me.

Soon wendy unnie took rose unnie to the washroom to change because she had a extra pair of clothes. Yeri unnie also went with them.

I was there picking up the plate . But suddenly I felt four pairs helping me.

I looked up and saw.

RM AND V!!!!!!!!?

Me:o-oppas I'll pick it up by myself..

Rm/v:We will help u Teacup!

Hey guys I wanted to let u know that this is the first surprise chapter. But... I don't know why there are some problems coming after this chapter direct 11 th chapter is coming. Just read according to the numbers pls

So..did u guys liked this surprise well. This was the first chapter surprise.I am uploading the next surprise chapter wait...
Bye~
Stay safe 💜💜