13. Punishment

??? :What are you doing here Kim y/n!!!? *stern voice*

Me :H-hi suga oppa

Yeonjun: Oh! He is your brother? Anneyong

Suga: Anneyong

Me: y-yea hehe. O-ppa meet my friends yeonjun , hwasa and wheein unnie.

Suga:W-wheein?

Wheein:yes?

Suga: N-nothing I thought you were someone else.

Wheein: hm

Suga:Let's go home now, it's already 08:30.

I didn't say anything I knew he was soo angry

Yeonjun: oh come on hyung! It's not that late. Let her stay for a while.

Hwasa:Yea I agree.

Suga:She has to go home.

Me :B-bye guys.

I bid my friends goodbye and went with suga oppa to his car.

*in the car*

As we sat in our seats, he was about to open his mouth but I quickly started saying

Me: Wait before you speak let me speak first of all I asked permission from jin oppa and he said yes so.. Pls don't scold me

I said everything in one breathe

Suga:hmm... Ok. BUT did you asked him that you were with a boy?

He asked suspiciously

Me:n-no I didn't said that I w-was with a b-boy hehe

Suga:HUH WHY!!!? DO U KNOW THAT JIM HYUNG HATES LIERS AND NOT ONLY HIM WE ALL DO!!!!!

he was now shouting at me. I never saw him this angry. My eyes became teary because of him.

Suga: *sigh* see... Don't cry...... We tell you to stay away from boys because of  your safety.

Me: But WHY DO I NEED IT? It's not like they are going to kill me? Or they are not like in mafias and stuff.

Suga:m-mafia? Y-you know about them?

Me:of course. They are so famous...

Suga: o-ok. But you lied to jin hyung  you. Will. Get. Punishment.

Me:w-which?

Suga: first of tell me who is that guys to you.

Me:he is just my friend*annoyed*

Suga:see.. Ok this time only you can have him as a guy friend. No More Guy friends ok?

Me: yo- *sigh* ok

Suga: now I will decide ur punishment at home and don't worry I will not tell anyone about this. *smile* this time i am letting you go but if next time I see you with any other guys... I will make sure each of us will know abt it including dad.

Me:o-ok and thank u for not telling anyone abt this.

Suga: *gummy smile*

Time skip at home______

Suga: stay in the living room , I'll come back from the restroom and decide your punishment. *sigh*I don't really wanna give you this punishment but you went out with boys I have too.

Me:okay

Jungkook pov ʕ'•ᴥ•'ʔ

I just came back from a mission , as I parked my car I saw y/n and Suga hyung going in.

Ughhh that little creature is so annoying , I wish sometimes I can just punch her. Ughh

They went inside home and I followed them but they didn't see me.

Suga:stay in the living room , I'll come back from the restroom and decide your punishment. *sigh*I don't really wanna give you this punishment but you went out with boys I have too.

Huh?SHE WENT OUT BOYS!!!whatever I don't care.....

Y/n :okay

*smirk* I think I should complete suga hyung's punishment.

__________________

Omg guys

👁👄👁

You gave me 1k views!!!! I love you guys soo much.Thank oo~
Soo much.

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Thank you soooo much again 💜💜
And also thank ok for all the support you wrote on my conversation board. That means a lot to me.

Bye~
Stay safe💜💜