22. Mistake

*flashback*

??? Pov

Oh what a great news.... *smirk* bts had a step sister and now they are having a new one. Damn~

Just wait and watch y/n and bts. I will spread this news and just see what happens *smirk*

*flashback ends* (it's on chap 10 reunion)

Y/n pov ʕ´•ᴥ•'ʔ

We just came back from India and I am laying on my bed just staring at the ceiling. I am still trying to figure out that why all the oppas looked very tensed after we came back from the garden..... I asked them but they said that they are okay

Jin povʕ´•ᴥ•'ʔ

*sigh* I told everyone except our parents about the thing which I saw at the garden on my phone. Rm is trying to find who that person was that spread that news. Someone got to know that we had a step sister, and she left....and now we have another one who is y/n.And that person is even spreading some wrong rumours about y/n.I swear I'll kill that person!

Hopefully y/n doesn't know anything about this now, because suga has hacked her phone, and changed some settings, so that she can't see that site. Even her friends can't see it

Jk: I am gonna make that person regret *growled*

Rm: calm down jk. First we need to find who that person is *sigh*

Jin: how can u guys be that careless!? That day you both were fighting for y/n's nickname. Jimin told me everything!

Tae/rm: sorry hyung (◞ ‸ ◟ㆀ) for the mistake

Y/n pov ʕ´•ᴥ•'ʔ

*buzzzz*

Oh I got a call from Wendy unnie

Me: Yo!

Wendy: Y/n.........i-i like you

____________________

Yoo! Butterflies!!!! I know I am back after a long time! I took a break from watty patty. Hope you liked today's chapter! And yesh me knows it is smol🥺 sowwy. And also me made a new theme shop! If anybody wants theme make sure to check it! uwu~(i deleted moi last theme shop and made a new one)

🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋✨
Bui~Bui~
Stay safe 💜💛