6. Gorrigrandpa~

I am right now laying on my bed after they treated my wound but still suga oppa is there with me.

He is just sitting beside be staring out of the window. Then... I saw some tears in his eyes.

I sat up on the bed and faced him but he looked at other direction.

What I did next quite shocked him but I didn't care

I held his face and turned it to my direction , he just looked down.

Me: Oppa? What happened? Why are you crying? *I asked in concern*

Suddenly he quickly hugged me at sobbed a bit on my back.
I hugged him back and asked what happened again.

"I miss her" *he mumbled*

Me: Huh? Who do u miss oppa?

Suga: M-my sister.

Me:Oppa pls tell me what happened?... I can't understand a single thing.

Author povʕ'•ᴥ•'ʔ

Then suga began to tell her whole past, now... He couldn't keep it in anymore.

*Sometimes we need to tell our sad feelings to other people so that it won't eat up our brain*

After explaining everything... Y/n was in a verge of cry after hearing everything of suga's past. Suga noticed it and again hugged her~

Suga: hey don't cry things happens*he said with a sad smile*

Y/n : b-but u don't deserve it oppa. It's not your fault.

Suga: It's ok my cute SavNoodles~
*he giggled*

Y/n: N-noodles? Savejehjs what!?

Suga: yep it's your nickname! Do u like it!? *he said with his cute gummy smile*

Y/n : 😑

Suga: What? It's cute though. See you are just savage like me so Sav for that and u are thin like Noodles so yea together it creates SavNoodles~

Y/n: 😶😶😶😶😶😶

Suga: what....? 😂😂😂haha u-u look s-so funny . Y-your faceú 😂😂.

Y/n:😑😑

Y/n:😑😑

Soon Y/n also started laughing with him this is the first time he saw him like that. He looked so cute with his gummy smile*

Y/n: well even I have a nickname for you~

Suga: oh really!? What is it!?

Y/n: Gorrigrandpa~

Suga: 😶

Y/n: What!? It's s really nice name though. See u are like a Grandpa always sleeping. So Grandpa at last and I couldn't find anything from the letter G soo I kept gorilla at first😂😂.

Suga now was dumb founded.
He again got into his cold face.

Y/n got a bit scared of his sudden change in behavior.

Suga was slowly slowly taking a step towards y/n and y/n was scared taking a step backwards and at last she hitted the wall and suga trapped her around his arms.

Suga: hahah😂😂😂t-that name though. Hahhahh😂😂*hiccup* 😂😂😂hahahahaha.... G-gori- haha... Ahaha..

Soon y/n reaslised that he was just joking with her now she also started laughing with her. Both were now on the floor laughing hard.

But little did they know that someone was watching them from outside if her room

??? Povʕ'•ᴥ•'ʔ

??? : Now u took my hyung too!! Just wait y/n wait, I'll make your life a hell

To be continued.....

Who do u think that is😏😏, who would say that.

Bye~
Stay safe💜💜