Prologue

"Happy anniversary sweetheart." Spencer said, kissing my cheek as I sat at my desk.

"Happy anniversary baby. Can you believe it's been two years?" I asked him, excited.

He laughed "No I can not. I also can't believe it will also be Mackenzie's 'Gotcha' day in twelve days either." He said smiling. "Before I forget," He started and reached behind me, into my coat hood and pulled out a beautiful bouquet of white roses.

"You and your magic always did charm me." I smiled, standing and taking the roses from him. "Thank you. They are beautiful."

He put a finger up and smiled "But not as beautiful as you." And kissed my lips.

"Hey Baby Girl." Derek said, coming up and giving me a one arm hug. "How is that happy couple?" He asked putting an arm around my waist. He and Spencer always played this little game with each other.

Spencer grabbed my hand and pulled me to in front of his, wrapping his arms around my waist and holding me there. "Happy and smiling." He smirked.

Derek put his hands up in defense. "Maybe in the next life." He said, putting his hand under my chin and winking.

"Penelope!" Spencer yelled. "Derek is flirting with Clarity again!" He tattled on Derek as if they were in daycare and pulled me away from Derek's reach.

Penelope and I laughed and I turned, facing Spencer now. "No one can take me away from you my love." I said, kissing his nose.

"Would Mackenzie like to spend the night with her best friend Henry tonight?" J.J. asked, walking up behind me and snatching me from Spencer.

He made a fuss about it until he saw who it was. I looked at him, questionable lust in my eyes. "Does she?" I asked him?

He raised an eye brow and smirked. "Yes, I think that would be very kind of you J.J. Thank you." He smiled, grabbing my hand and pulling me back to him.

"Great. I'll run home and grab Henry from the babysitter and swing by and pick her up." J.J. smiled.

"Thanks again J.J." I said smiling. I thought to myself what the night before me could home. I turned to Spencer who was looking at me, smirk still placed upon his lips. "This is going to be fun." I said, kissing that smirk on his face.