Chapter 13 - Like I'm Gonna Lose You

I opened my eyes to see the sun shining through the curtains for the first time. I tried to get up but I felt a stronger force pulling me back down. I smiled and let the unseen force hold me still. "Good morning Mrs. Reid." He whispered in my ear before kissing it.

"I told you, I am not a Reid until we say 'I Do', Spencer." I giggled.

"Well, I'm pretty sure that can be arranged." He said, low and suductively. I froze and thought, it would be nice to finally be married.

"Mackenzie isn't here and it wouldn't be right without her." I said.

His grip tightened around my waist. "You're right. So, as soon as we get back, we take our baby girl and head to Rossi's house and let him marry us." He tried to reason with me, but I wasn't breaking.

"Spencer." I started, but was cut off by my phone ringing. "Jones." I answered, putting it on speaker phone.

"Hello, Clarity." The caller was using a voice modifier to sound robotic to make sure we couldn't track them by their voice. I guess they didn't know we have Garcia. "Good to know you're awake. I sure hope we get another face to face today. You should call and check up on your baby girl. Tell Will I said hi." And with that, they hung up.

I whipped around to meet Spencer's eyes on his phone dialing Will's number. I broke from my panic and pressed 3, J.J.'s speed dial. "J.J., the UnSub just called me. He said to check up on Mackenzie and tell Will he said hi. Spencer is on the phone with Will right now." I looked at Spencer, who nodded his head. "They are ok."

"How do they know about Will and the kids?" J.J. asked.

"Probably the same way they knew we were gonna be working this case when they put our names on those name tags." I said.

"I'm gonna gather the team, get here as quick as possible." J.J. said.

"Ok, I will." I said.

"And Clarity?" J.J. started.

"Yeah?" I questioned.

"Be careful." She finished.

"You too." I said, trying to not let emotions get the better of me. I hung up the phone and tossed it on the bed and ran to grab my white 3/4 sleeve button up and jeans, throwing my hair in a pony tail.

"Will said he is going to the station with the kids. Just to be sure. They have a new addition for children. They will be safe there." Spencer said, buttoning his shirt. I nodded and grabbed my black Mary Jane's, phone, and bag, running out the door with Spencer catching up to my quickly, grabbing my hands.

"We will get this guy, Clare. He won't hurt anyone else." He said as we reached the SUV.

He speed as qucikly as he could to get to the police station. As soon as he parked, we rushed inside.

"Are you ok?" Derek asked as we walked into the little room we were working in.

"I just want to know this son-of-a-bitch doesn't know where my baby is. If he lays one finger on her or Henry, I will pull the trigger myself." I said, throwing my bag in a chair and grabbing my phone, dialing Will.

Rossi put his hand in my back and grabbed my phone before I could hit call. "Clarity, they are all fine. He won't have time to get to them, because we are gonna get to him before he has the chance to even get on a plane."

"But," I tried to talk but my voice was no where to be found. In its place was tears and confusion.

"I know, I know." He said, pulling me into his chest, handing my phone to Spencer.

"I need some air." I said in Rossi's shoulder. He pulled me to his side and walked me outside.

He put in the passenger side of the SUV and got in the drivers seat.

I let the greenery pass by me through the window. After about an hour we turn down a little gravel road and drive for another ten minutes, making our way to a hidden paradise.

"Let's go." Rossi said, getting out. I followed suit and get out.

"How did you find this place, Rossi?" I asked, amazed by what was before me.

"It's just another one of my hideaways." He smiled.

I closed my eyes and relaxed. "How does he do it, Rossi?"

"Shh. Don't think about that. Not me, not the UnSub, not even Spencer." He said.

After a few minutes I finally opened my eyes and I felt better. Like I had slept for nine hours.

"He thinks this is a dollhouse, and we are his dolls." I said, calmer this time.

"Are you ready to go back?" Rossi asked, already knowing my answer.

"I want to go to one place before we head back to the team." I smirked. "This is not a dollhouse, and we are not his dolls. We can't let him look through the curtains."