Chapter 3 -Bells

Spencer lightly shook me to wake me up. "Wake up, Clarity." He said, kissing my cheek.

"Five more minutes." I said, swatting him away.

"No! Wake up!" He said, kissing my neck. "Baby, wake up!" He nudged me again.

"No! I need sleep." I said, trying to not give in to his kisses.

"Mommy! Wake up! Come look what Daddy did for you!" Mackenzie said, jumping up and down on the bed.

I finally opened my eyes and looked at my boyfriend and my daughter. "Ok. You win. Let's go look at whatever it is you want me to see." I said, and let them pull me to this kitchen. "It smells good, whatever it is."

Spencer laughed, pulling out a chair at the breakfast nook. "Sit down." He said. I smiled and did as he asked.

He pushed me up to the counter and he and Mackenzie sat down on either side of me and began to eat as well. I looked at the beautiful moment, I could cry. I grabbed my orange juice and took a big drink. "This is so amazingly sweet." I gushed.

"Thank you. Mackenzie helped me a lot, as she always does." He said, smiling at him.

"Oh really?" I asked, looked at her. She smiled and nodded as she ate her pancakes.

"C-Clarity?" Spencer stuttered.

I looked at him lovingly, "Yes, Spencer."

"I-I have something that I wanted to ask you." Spencer said, trying to adjust in his seat.

"Ask her daddy. Ask her!" She yelled, smiling at the both of us. I looked at her and smiling, kissing her forehead.

"Ask me wh-" I was cut off when I turned around to see Spencer on one knee with a little, black, velvet box in his hands.

"For the past three years, I have known you, and fell in love with you more each day. For the past two years, I have been able to call you my girlfriend and say I love you, and spoil you and our daughter. In the next five years, the only thing I want to have changed is your last name and possibly the number of people in this house. Clarity Michelle Jones, will you do me the most extraordinary honor and make the the happiest mad alive and marry me? Will you become Mrs. Spencer Reid?"

He opened the box and it held a beautiful ring. It was a princess cut ring with a halo around it, with a small band. It was the exact ring I had pointed out to J.J. when she and I went shopping many months ago.

"That was what you were doing at the mall!" I squealed. I face palmed myself and felt stupid for accusing him of cheating. She helped him pick it out!

"Please ma'am, marry me? I don't know what I'd do if you don't." Spencer begged.