Chapter 15 - Calming Tea

"Here you go, Clare. It'll help calm your nerves." Penelope said, handing me a cup with what smelled like tea. "I put some honey in it also." She smiled.

"Thanks Penny." I took the cup and took a small sip, careful not to burn my mouth.

"Are you ready to get back to work." Hotch said, peeking around the corner.

"I thought you said to stay here?" I said, raising my eyebrow.

"Do you want to go, or not? If not, I can ask J.J. to go." He said, not smiling as usual.

"Thanks for the tea, Penelope." I said, putting the cup down and kissing her cheek, running after Hotch.

I caught up to Hotch and he handed me a file. "They think they found who called you this morning. Amy is looking like a pretty good suspect right now."

"But, how could she even know all that information? She is in jail. She has already been brought in once, we could easily track her and get her with another charge. I don't think it was her." I said.

"Ok, good point. Well the call did come from the firm." Hotch said.

I froze in my steps, "It did?" I asked. "None of this is making sense Hotch. I mean, they use name tags with our names, they call me and tell me to check on Mackenzie and Henry, and now we know the call comes from the firm where a possible suspect works? How does any of this connect?"

We walked out to the SUV and stopped. "We need to get the whole team and go to the firm. Something fishy is going on there and I want to find out what." Hotch said.

"Alright. I'll call Derek, he should be with he rest of the team." I said, pulling out my phone and calling him. "Derek, get the team together and head over to the law firm. We need to go have a talk with the people who have been in or around that place in the past few weeks."