Chapter 10 - Your Touch

I turned the water and on stepped into the bathtub, letting the water run down my body. After I finished washing my body off, I heard the door open and shut quickly. "Can I join you?" Spencer asked, pulling the curtain back just a bit. I smiled and pulled him to kiss me, under the water. "Are you gonna let me get undressed?" He laughed, unbuttoning his now wet shirt and throwing it to the floor.

I giggled and undid his belt and slacks, letting them hit the floor. He took off his boxers and threw them to the pile of his clothes and stepped in and pulled me to him. I wrapped my arms around him, closing my eyes and relaxing into him.

"Clarity?" Spencer whispered.

"Huh?" I asked, not wanting to use much energy to make a real word.

He leaned down and whispered "Can I keep you?" I smiled as he quoted one of my favorite movies from my childhood, Casper the Friendly Ghost.

"Sure." I whispered as I looked up to see his eyes burning into mine. His eyes were red and it looked like he had been crying. "Is everything ok, babe?" I asked, leaning my head back onto his shoulder. "Was it nightmares again?"

"Yeah, I'll be fine though. I just needed your touch." He admitted. I could feel his arms tighten around my naked body, bringing it closer to his.

"Was it the bridge again?" I asked, knowing he had been having the same nightmare about me on the bridge that night he saved me.

"It's always the same. I don't grab you in time and you fall to your death. The only thing that wakes me up is when I see your eyes. They are the coldest blue. Not your usual bright ocean blue. It scares me so bad I wake myself up." He said. I shiver at the thought of that.

"Spencer, look at me." I said, pulling him away and making him look at me. "I am here flesh and blood" I grabbed his hands and placed them behind my back. "If I wasn't here, you wouldn't feel this." I said, grabbing his face so gently and kissing him. I licked his lips, begging for entrance.

He pulled me closer and finally let me in, and let me take control of this kiss. He let out a small moan and I could tell he was getting what he needed by his erection growing against me. "We haven't had any time to just be us in a while."I said, pulling away breathless.

He pulled me right back to him, picking me up slightly and pinning me against the wall under the water. My eyes shot open in shock as he pulled away. "You've never kissed me like that before." I said, breathless again.

"Almost losing you for a second time put a few things into perspective. We need to take advantage of the little things like this." He said, leaning back and kissing my lips lightly and started to leave a trail of kisses down my jaw line to my shoulder, biting now and then. "I love you Clarity, so much." He said in a whisper against my skin, so cold it gave me goosebumps. I smirked and shivered under his touch.

He cups my breast and laid tiny kisses on each one, his eyes never leaving mine. "I love every part of your body." He got on his knees and kissed my belly, making me giggle.

"Spencer, stop that tickles!" I squealed.

"This won't." He said as he stood up, picking me up and put himself in me. I gasped as he held me. He thrusted into me with a slow pace, setting my sence on fire.

"Oh God, Spencer!" I screamed. He stopped my from screaming as he kisses me and let our tonuges danced in sync.

He let out a small growl in our kiss as I let my fingernails drag down his back, making his pace quicken.

I found my release, as Spencer found his. He sat down, still inside me, with me on his lap as the water still ran over us. "Well, that was fun." I giggled as I lad on his chest, tracing figure eights over his heart.

He snickered, "Yes it was. But now we have to get ready. Come on." He said, smacking my bare behind.

"Ouch!" I yelped. "That really hurt Spence."

"I'm sorry." He said rubbing where he hit me. "Go get dressed, I'll be out in a second." He said standing up as I got out.

"Ok. I love you." I said, leaning back for a quick kiss.

He grabbed a towel and wrapped it around me, which gave me butterflies. I quickly ran to the room to get ready for the day. "Just another day in Seattle." I said, as I looked out the huge hotel window as the rain fell heavy.

"Just another day for the BAU." Spencer said, from behind me.