chapter no 18

chapter 18

"Mumma, I am going out shopping with my office colleague." Pakhi said dropping herself of on the couch next to her mother.

"Hmmm." Garima hummed in response as she scrolled through her phone.

"So can I exceed my credit limit?" Pakhi asked with sheepish smile.

"We had talk about it Pakhi." Garima said sternly without taking her eyes of her phone. Pakhi pouted purring her lips.

Although Pakhi was from one of the richest families her mother had certain set of rules about how much she can spend. Garima had always been strict when there was money involved, she wanted her children to understand the value of every penny they spend.

Pakhi pouted she knew it was impossible to win over her mother.

Her phone beeped indicating she has received the message. Her face broke into a wide smile noticing the name of sender. With ear splitting grin Pakhi ran towards her bedroom.

Leaving her mother little suspicious.

^^^

Closing the door of her room Pakhi tried to catch her breath. Calming herself she looked in the mirror fixing her hairs little bit. Taking a deep breath she pressed the button for face time,

"What took you long?" Raghav answered the call on it first ring.

"I was downstairs with mumma." Pakhi replied seating cross legged on her bed.

"Hey you should have told me, we can talk later."

"No. it wasn't important though I was just chit chatting,"

"Ok, if you say so."

"Hmmm" Pakhi said with hmph.

"Hmmmm?" Raghav raised his eyebrows.

And Pakhi lowered her eye as he couldn't take his eyes off her.

Raghav chuckled at this shy kitten,

"So tell me what are you doing?"

"Well I'm supposed to go shopping. Waiting for the Sakhi's call."

"Ahh for goa?"

"Kinda and you?"

"Well I'm heading for breakfast meeting then have to visit the office."

"Even on Sunday."

"Yes, sweetheart."

"You need to take rest too."

"I will once I'm back."

Pakhi just made face making him laughed out loud.

^^^

It was already past the noon when all the interns gathered at the mall except for Tia. She wasn't the type to mix up.

"They have sale?" Tanvi said out loud as they passed by forever21.

The girls were already in the store as the boys groaned.

"You guys continue we will hang around." Tarun said out loud but he wasn't sure if the three girls even heard. They were already busy picking out the clothes.

Looking at each other dejectedly boys decided to hit the gaming arcade.

"Are you guys packing swim wares?" Tanvi asked from changing room. She was almost done with her shopping.