Chapter 7

Chapter 7

Pakhi stood there with her thumping heart.

"Was Raghav?"

"No no that can never happen, he is being just nice I am sure that's the case nothing else."

Pakhi went inside brushing her thoughts aside.

"Mummaaa" Pakhi shouted as loud as possible entering the house.

"What happened?" Garima said not bothering to look at her daughter.

"I am hungry, sleepy tired." Pakhi said laying down straight in her mothers lap.

"Then go freshen up I will plate up food for you."

"Hmmmm"

"How was it? Your first day."

"unexpectetly good," Pakhi said with a tired smile.

"Go now,"

^^^

It has been nearly a week since Pakhi had joined the Singhania fashion house. She has impressed all the senior designers from her work. She was capable of designing any outfit. Be it western or Indian, bohemian or touch of African she always comes up with unique style.

Apart from her work she was in office gossip for her beauty. True to her name she indeed was a princess. Though she always carried brands but never flaunted. She was a chirpy little bird spreading Joy.

^^^

On other hand Raghav has managed to make sure to either have lunch with Pakhi or drop her off. They both have developed a strange vibe one can't put the name on. Well for Pakhi she was not able to figure why Raghav was spending time with her and her butterflies also. Her heart would flutter at every small gesture of his.

Though she wasn't complaining who doesn't love the company of Raghav singhania.

^^^

"How are the juniors working Sanaya? " Raghav asked stroking his chin. Sinking deep in her chair she repiled with heavy sigh "Honestly they are Blooming flowers."

"And beside that some of them are already assisting us." Punit one among the senior designers interpted. "True, the one who are just few weeks old here." Monika another head designer who happens to be working nearly for two years said.

"Hmm." Raghav hummed making everyone go silent.

"List them who aren't preoccupied and call them in." Raghav said. "Rose, coffee" he barked to his assistant. Getting up from his seat he moved towards the restroom.

^^^

Fifteen minutes later Tarun, Tia, Pakhi, Sakhi, Tanvi, Rajat and Siddharth were standing in conference hall with their hearts beating louder than drums. They got the same feeling of standing in principal's office but the difference was here the they were in front of Raghav Singhania, the man who is in synonym of anger.

"Mr. Sinha's only daughter is getting married and she wants her wedding outfits from us. As you all know we are already packed with few juniors assisting them." he finished with cold tone.

"Now, I want to see how much potential you guys possess. I want design of royal lehenga within three hours on my table." he finished with the stern voice.

All of them including seniors were astonished. Normally to design only skirt with detailing of lehenga takes three hours, and he wants whole dress in three hours.

"Understood." Raghav slammed his hand. "Yes, sir." Seven of them said in unison. "Then go what are you waiting for." he barked at them. Without saying anything all of them literally ran out of the conference.