chapter 9

Chapter 9

Next morning the girls woke up with throbbing headache it was almost noon.

"Urghh I'm going stop getting drunk." Trisha said starching her body. She always ends up with the worst headache among all.

"Yeah me too babe." Pakhi said still trying to open her eyes fully.

"Freshen up lets head out for lunch." Neha said sipping the orange juice.

In the group of three Neha was the most mature she knew when to stop these two from having fun.

Pakhi and Trisha groaned in pain with unison.

They were currently at Nehas's as her Parents were in states leaving the whole mansion to the girls.

^^^

"So?" Trisha said putting her cutlery down

After taking the bath girls have decided to have the lunch at one of Singhania's hotel.

"I don't know. It's very strange." Pakhi said wiping her mouth.

"Elaborate." Neha said taking keeping her phone aside.

Pakhi sighed a heavy breath and filled them up with all that has happened between her and Raghav.

"He has hots for you?" Trisha chimed as soon as Pakhi finished.

"And what if I'm wrong?"

Both of the girls gave Pakhi Are you kidding me look.

"I am not sure guys, I mean he is Raghav."

"Hush, chill now tell me what have you decided." Neha said calming the Pakhi

"To ignore"

"Huh" "huh" girls said in unison

"I don't know I don't want to have any hope what if it's not what I am thinking?"

"Ohk leave that, tell me what's in your mind." Trisha asked Pakhi.

"What do you mean"

Girls raised their eye brows

"Well he is hot."

"Definitely." Neha said in apporoving tone.

"So?" Trisha said pointing out her chin.

"I don't know man. It's strange you know." Pakhi said with hush.

"Ohk don't overthink give him some time see if he does something and don't hide like coward you can't ignore him forever." Neha said tapping Pakhi on back.

"Who's ignoring who?" Rachit said starlet ting the girls as he took the vacant seat on the table.

"Trisha, yeah Trisha is ignoring Dreak."