chapter 14

Chapter 14

"Is that Raghav's car?" Tanvi said looking at the passing car.

"Yes damn, we are in luck today." Sakhi replied linking her arms with Tanvi as both moved towards the lift.

"Lets wait in the lobby till he joins us."Sakhi said as both girls giggled like a schoolgirl.

Tia smiled looking at her phone. How can she miss the chance to interact she wanted to grab Raghav's attention and she was sure he must have noticed her well although for bad reason but she couldn't care less at least she have his attention.

^^^

Unknown to the spectators waiting for them Raghav and Pakhi entered the lobby.

Pakhi was visibly flustered and Raghav Singhania had smile on his face. Well that was news. He was known to be the poker face boss.

"Good morning." Pakhi greeted her fellow colleagues with her usual bright smile. Slightly surprised finding them in the lobby.

"Good morning." Only Sakhi replied that too timidly her gaze fixed on Raghav.

"Good morning." Tia greeted Raghav with extra cheerful tone. Raghav just nodded his head not even sparing a glance.

All five on them stood in the elevator. Tanvi hurriedly pressed the floor as she and Sakhi exchanged the looks.

There was pin drop silence in the elevator till they reached floor. Once the door opened Raghav moved forward not before giving Pakhi a soft smile.

Sakhi and Tanvi breathed out heavily looking at Raghav's back

"Ok What was that?" Pakhi asked them she couldn't understand their reactions.

"He doesn't have to do anything to scare the shit out of someone." Sakhi said putting her hand on her chest.

"Agreed" Tanvi agrred exhaling heavy breath.

"Kuch bhi?" Pakhi muttered looking at them. Nodding her head in dismissal she moved towards her cubical.

The girls followed her still trying to get their breath.

Unlike someone who was fuming in anger. The small exchange of smile between Raghav and Pakhi didn't go unnoticed from Tia.

She was fuming in anger Raghav didn't even acknowledged her Presence.

Stomping her feet she followed them.

^^^

"Wow the new collection is really something?" Tanvi said scrolling through her phone

"Which one?" Pakhi replied swinging her chair towards Tanvi.

Interns were pretty out of work so they were killing the time in their own way.

"What should we have for lunch?" Sakhi asked twirling on her chair.

"Lets check out the place near I heard its awesome." Sid chimed in.

"Cool." Tarun said as he was busy in his Phone.

"I can-" Pakhi couldn't completed her sentence as intercom ringed interrupting her.

"Hello" Tia answered before anyone could.

"For you." She handed the Phone to Pakhi rolling her eyes.

"Yes." Pakhi answered the Phone confused.