chapter 22

The tickle fight came to the end with Raghav's ringing phone. It was Aman.

"Yes," Raghav answered the phone with Pakhi still trapped in his arm.

"You are needed here."

"What happened?"

"Mittals are pitching for the same land. And it's a tough cookie."

"Ok, when is the bidding?"

"Wednesday."

"That won't be the problem I'm in India anyway."

"What?"

"Private issue."

"Achha bachhu."

"Shut it and send the documents to the Rose."

"Sure, thing buddy."

"Private issue?" Pakhi said looking at Raghav

Pakhi's eyes held some kind of wicked magic which always lured Raghav in.

"Damn your eyes!" Raghav exclaimed claiming her lips in the hungry kiss.

"Ohh," Raghav parted his lips from hers.

"I need to call Ross." Raghav said peaking her lips.

Pakhi just nodded her head as Raghav stepped up to call Rose.

***

Although the night wasn't windy but it was chilling and Pakhi's clothes weren't helping either.

Rubbing her palms together she got herself busy in the admiring view. The view was too pretty, fetching her phone clicked random pictures.

Smiling to herself Pakhi focused the camera on Raghav who was totally engrossed in the conversation. With pout she clicked some of his pictures for only her eyes.

Humming to some random tune Pakhi laid on the mattress waiting for Raghav to finish his call.

When Raghav finished his call, he found Pakhi asleep on the mattress.

"Damn the timing." he muttered kissing softly on her forehead.

Pakhi shivired because of wind and Raghav smiled looking at her frown.

Carefully picking her up he carried her to the suit.

Laying her on the bed he removed her footwears. Making sure she was comfortable in the bed Raghav settled himself on the couch.

***

When Pakhi woke up it was already 7 am in the morning and she was tucked in the bed. She sat up straight trying to figure out how exactly she ended up here. She remembered being with Raghav on beach as her eyes landed on sleeping figure on couch.

Pakhi smiled getting up from the bed she collected her stuff with smile still on her face.

Chewing her lower lip Pakhi bent down kissing Raghavs cheek softly she sprinted out of the suit.

She has left messege for him though.

***

Pakhi managed to figure out the way back to her room but she was unsure of what excuse she would give to Sakhi.

With heavy breath Pakhi entered the room but to her surprise it was empty.